Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Autopilot Firmware

Reaction score
I have the H520E and have not been able to find the Autopilot Firmware on the Yuneec USA site. I tried the H520 firmware but the update wont happen and the camera just spins and I cant even shut it off without pulling the battery. Any suggestions? Also drone will not connect to the St16E or my PC.

Video Link

First thing is do not try to use H520 firmware on any of your system. While much of the mechanical parts are interchangeable with the H520, H Plus, and H3 the electronics are completely different.

You can find the firmware files here

Reactions: 7cyclops
Ok well I have seen the download page many times and under H520E there is no Autopilot firmware listed and I use the datapilot software from the H520E download section. So now what? Where is the actual autopilot firmware for the H520E?

13121613-E91B-4055-A8C6-FC8BD7A9BF20.jpeg
ST16E OFDM is the aircraft firmware
ST16E Android is the ground station firmware
DataPilot APK is for the ST16E

Maybe some of the H520E users will chime in on the update process.

Reactions: 7cyclops
BTW I was instructed by Yuneec that I need to install autopilot.yuneec first but the only file like that is in the H520 firmware section. Then the OFDM installs in the back of the bird into the ofdm module

I am not entirely sure. The autopilot.yuneec might be embedded in the camera firmware like it is for other aircraft in the H series.

At this point I would suggest a call to Vertigo Drones and see if they can help guide you on this.

800-834-5279

I have the H520E and have not been able to find the Autopilot Firmware on the Yuneec USA site. I tried the H520 firmware but the update wont happen and the camera just spins and I cant even shut it off without pulling the battery. Any suggestions? Also drone will not connect to the St16E or my PC.

Video Link
Hello, could you put the similar link for Europe? Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval