Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Awesome service for Carolina Dronz!

Reaction score
I bought a battery charging adaptor for my Typhoon batteries and then a few weeks later I bought 3 more.
At the same time I bought a Venom ProQuad Charger and hooked them all up with it.
I was having problems with 2 of the cables giving "Under Voltage" or "Overcharged" readings.
I contacted Carolina Dronz to report the issue and the next day they shipped out 4 brand new cables.
I had told them that only 2 were defective, but they still went ahead and sent out 4 replacements.
That is what I call customer service!!!

Reactions: wedbster
I bought a battery charging adaptor for my Typhoon batteries and then a few weeks later I bought 3 more.
At the same time I bought a Venom ProQuad Charger and hooked them all up with it.
I was having problems with 2 of the cables giving "Under Voltage" or "Overcharged" readings.
I contacted Carolina Dronz to report the issue and the next day they shipped out 4 brand new cables.
I had told them that only 2 were defective, but they still went ahead and sent out 4 replacements.
That is what I call customer service!!!
I have bought from them a couple times plus Frank photoshopped some pics for me...everything has been top notch...way to go guys and gals!!!

Carolina Dronz is a great company. Top notch both in service and sales. I highly recommend them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430