Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What do you think? Did I get scammed?

It's called Alchemy, and you did an amazing job! And so fast too, very impressive.
Now I want you to turn my H Plus into a 920 for me when it gets here! Oh this is going to be awesome, I can hardly wait! Just tell me what I need to do to get it ready for the transformation?
...Gee, if that goes well, I've got an old VW I'd like you to turn into a classic Porsche!
I believe if you try what Pottermore did,
Xblankishdie H, Xanewtoycomedeish untoninetwentydeeplus! I might be missing a few words?:rolleyes:o_O

Reactions: thoneter and DCH
P.S. I'm not surprised you can't spell d*** on the site, like above in a darn good deal, but why can't you spell the word d-a-m on here? How do ya spread the emergency warning when the D*** D** breaks?

It's the way the F'ing D** software was written... :p

Reactions: thoneter and DCH
And the final word... Ebay finally refunded my money after they changed direction and policy a total of FIVE times. The seller is still allowed to sell and remains an active member despite being reported by myself and other buyers - and openly admitting to being a part of fraud in messages sent the defrauded buyers. Though Ebay was always a pure-profit venture, it once had an identity and a genuine purpose, but now has deteriorated to a point where it exists solely for profit and any semblance of service or benevolent purpose. I have been with EBay since the very beginning, but as of today I am swearing it off for life as a matter of principle. EBay's community is a clan of suck-up sycophants employed for the purpose of protecting EBay's interests with zero concern for the buyers. Any time you post a concern within their community forum their first response is to attack the buyer and pick them apart wholesale. Such a shame. It was once a better mouse trap, now it's just a trap.

Reactions: DCH and thoneter
Welcome to the world of large corporations, where revenue is often obtained through deceit and deflection, and maximizing market share is the order of the day. None of them care a twit about the customer, only about making a sale but in order to increase sales they create the illusion customers matter because some marketing demographic studies determined that’s what customers want to hear.

Reactions: thoneter
Hi all of you, pilots... you know, I’m really numb, torn and disappointed [emoji20] ‘bout keep on hearing about people do get scammed or swindled ‘bout everything on market, but actually the drone’s market has been targeted fr those moth....here in Italy too.... it’s a really pain in the...,., sorry but i really got enough to hear same old story to grab the money out fm , most of the time, people that saved money for a long time before having the chances to get the drone so much wished and dreamed..., so PLS, u’ve been warned!! Buying fm people we do not know,COULD BE VERY RISKY!! U’d bettor spending more money in a shop touching, feeling the drone you loved, instead telling to the others what a big deal you did, discovering 2 days after , that it was only a big dirty FRAUD!!!... bye and pls, remember what i said..

Reactions: WernerJB
I can't speak to other countries but any government that can provide anything to the people is a government that can deprive the people of everything. The same applies to business. We've sold our soul to save a buck. We gave up a simple freedom like no tax for the gov't to give us highways, skyscrapers, bridges etcetera and we now have a gov't that owns us. Might sound far fetched but the gov't elites have convinced us that we need them in order to exist.

Adding insult to injury - I checked the seller's feedback out of morbid curiosity, and after all this went down with me and the other buyers they have racked up another negative feedback for the same thing! Several people have brought this to their attention and they are blatantly ignoring it. How many people are they allowed to scam? Is there a quota for robbing people?!?

It works both ways as some buyers “game” PayPal and eBay refund policies as well. If a private seller of a used product in good condition does not have a separate tefund/return agreement completed prior to the purchase date they stand a 50-50 chance of losing the money from the sale along with the product. All a buyer has to do is claim defective product to get their money back and the seller has no way of recovering the sold article, nor any means to assure it had not been damaged by the buyer during the period it was in their possession. The buyer that got their money back kept the product for use or resale.

Bottom line is there are a lot of dishonest people out there and some of them have learned they can get away with repeated larceny by gaming the system. Face to face cash sales are just about the only safe way to do business any more.

Reactions: DCH
That is not old fashioned, old fashioned would have been roping him and dragging him to the sheriff’s office behind your horse. eBay was much better back before the big eBay stores more or less took over everything.

If it turns out it is a scam, prosecute to the full extent. Plea bargain my backside, and sit in jail for free on the tax payers dollar heck no. Make them work for their keep, I’m sick of potholes and filthy highways and byways.
Do like they do in Saudi Arabia if they steal cut off their hands if they lie cut out their tongues

Reactions: thetrecker and DCH
Do like they do in Saudi Arabia if they steal cut off their hands if they lie cut out their tongues
And we can safely assume there is no real medical procedure per se, nor an anesthesiologist of any kind involved with these amputations! That really is quite the deterrent! Kinda' makes bein' dragged thru town behind a horse seem like a massage at the spa!

You assume correctly. In quite a few Islamic countries such punishment is meted out with a quick swing of a capable blade followed by the application of a towel covered by a plastic bag.

You assume correctly. In quite a few Islamic countries such punishment is meted out with a quick swing of a capable blade followed by the application of a towel covered by a plastic bag.
Sounds like most family vacations

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace