Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Backpack

Here's a photo of the one that came with my H Pro.

Attachments

• IMG_2186.JPG
    IMG_2186.JPG
    247.1 KB · Views: 20
Got mine today too. It was a tight fit

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Latest update:
The new backpacks are not only in-stock, but they are shipping. B&H Photo shipped mine two days ago, & it was delivered this morning.View attachment 2232

I have the same one that I got from Laura @ coptersource. The pro backpack is different than the backpack we got because they they redesigned the foam insert. So the advanced foam insert is different than the pro foam insert.

As a side note I removed the top foam and installed an egg create foam insert and it fit in the overhead of a Hawaiian airlines Boeing 767. I may have to remove the insert for the trip on inter-island we shall see on Sunday.

That one in your photo looks very different from the one that I received with my H Pro. I'll send a photo when I can. Mine looks smaller.

From what I understand, and based on what I've read elsewhere, the "case" for the Pro is smaller. I was comparing my backpack against a photo I found on line for the Typhoon H Pro's backpack, and, from what I can tell, it carries less, thus the reason it's smaller. Whereas the "standard" backpack can carry 5 batteries (including one in the drone), the Pro backpack looks as if it can only carry 3 batteries (including one in the drone). I could be wrong, but it also appears that the Pro backpack doesn't hold all the accessories that it comes with, whereas the "standard" backpack can hold all included accessories (including the Wizard), as well as a certain amount of additional accessories. Again, I'm not 100% certain of that last statement...but, based on the photos (see below), it does appear that way.
Typhoon H backpack.jpg Typhoon H Pro backpack.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33