Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bad drone press on 911 t.v. show

7cyclops

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Just finished watching 911 show on cbs. Not overly fond of show anyways. They arrested a guy who crashed his drone on the street. "Looked like dji mavic" not too sure.It caused a guy on a scooter to crash,"stupid" Lady cop was pissed,asked what he was doing,If he was registered licensed etc. .He said NO to both but that he worked for a realtor who was to cheap to buy a license.Moral of story,try not to dwell on the already obvious O.K. They arrested him,and upon further investigation he was spying on a womanthrough a window,which we all know is not real clear. Also when they searched his place there were tons of videos spying on Woman,and he even had the_____ to tape a rape. I thought while watching this,,oh darn now peopleare really gonna be down on all drone operators. I must add he was caught flying in a really heavily populated area,tons of houses streets etc. Not happy to have seen this on a T.V. show.No one's fault I guess,just something we all don't need. Keith C.

Lock him up and throw away the key.

Can't walk down the street in Kalifornia without the proper licence or paperwork.
When drones are outlawed, only outlaws will have drones.

California has always been a foreign country attached to the USA,they are always different!!
Don't I know it I live in Arizona. Cross the Colorado River south of Hoover d a m and its another country.. Been hoping for the BIG quake that makes CA slide into the Pacific Ocean. Come on AZ Ocean Front Property.

While entertaining to watch the idiots that appear on the show, the writers for the program make it a point to find the most ridiculous cases from 911 calls to put on the show. I really don’t think they would put on a call to 911 that ended up being a drone pilot that was following the rules.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss