Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Balance lead in australia

Contact Haydn. He is based in the Brisbane region and should have these, along with a stack of other gear, in stock. Good service. Good bloke.

Has anyone in Australia been able to find where to source a balance lead to use 3rd party chargers?
Carolinadronz.com price for the balance charge lead is down to $12.95. It is a very good lead. Charge to ship across the big pond unknown.

It could be worth it if you're running a business that needs to keep up with a lot of batteries. A pair or more of the adapters makes the process a lot faster and easier where time is money. I can't imagine someone taking the stock charger out to a job with them having any hope of re-charging batteries fast enough to be useful.

Likely the postal rate would be the same with two in the box instead of one.

Last edited:
^^ I already have 8 of these battery cables, and for the exact same reason you mention PatR. They certainly make things a lot easier, especially when you have a good charging system.

I just recently purchased a few items from Horizon Hobby and had them express shipped to MX. The import fees and shipping were a bit high but definitely worth paying considering I wasn't able to get those items anywhere else.

I just checked and they have the leads at 14.99USD plus 17.51USD standard shipping to australia (28.07usd express shipping)

Greetings!

Not bad considering when they first started getting made I paid $25.00 each plus slow boat postage from Switzerland. If there's something you absolutely must have and only one place to get it you pay the price or do without.

Hi this is my first reply. Arnhem ant you are correct Haydn has those charge cables and is great to deal with. Just bought two H's from him for myself and my mate. They are great machines, don't know what all the trouble is with the taking off and landing. Everybody should start off with simple cheap uav's and destroy them then progress up to altitude hold modes then to GPS stuff. These aircraft are fantastic. I would like to find out if ccc can be made to do straight grid lines for tight roof work.I am buying more stuff of Haydn next week. Johnno Hennessy. Looking at the green side of the grass.

Everybody should start off with simple cheap uav's and destroy them then progress up to altitude hold modes then to GPS stuff.

Very wise words.
Yes, Haydn is a good guy and it is always nice to support the local bloke.
Happy flying John.

PS: CCC is designed to run on a curved path, so not sure about the grid lines you mention. Could be possible. What about using the trim feature (on the ST16) for this instead? This should enable you to run in a straight path.

PS: CCC is designed to run on a curved path, so not sure about the grid lines you mention. Could be possible. What about using the trim feature (on the ST16) for this instead? This should enable you to run in a straight path.

I haven't tried it yet but the site below has a grid you can program and upload to the ST16. Use the dots on the corners and along the sides of the default grid to change size and shape. Drag the red line along the top and bottom to move the entire grid.
Flight Planner H - Waypoints Creator for Yuneec Typhoon H

hey mate i have found over the years most hobby shops who sell all of these products will have or can source for you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold