Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Batteries apparently discharging

The Typhoon H uses 4S batteries (as in series) not 4P (as in parallel). What charger are you using? If the battery will not fit the charger it will not fit the Typhoon H either.

Edit: I need to amend my post. The 4P battery you are referring to is for the Typhoon H Plus and the H480 and is a LiHV (lithium polymer High Voltage) battery. To my knowledge it is usable in the H480, but the pins are slightly different for the balance leads and won’t work in the OEM charger for the H480. The OEM charger for the H480 is for a standard LiPo and would not fully charge the LiHV pack.

When you stated a 4P battery I was thinking of it as a 1S4P battery that would be only be a 3.7V battery pack.
I think it says 4P on the Plus battery. "Power 4P"

Sounds like a issue with your charger.
When I discharge my h plus batteries in the dy5 charger it takes somewhere between 4 and 6 hours to reach storage level.

Have you tried charging a battery with the original charger it will balance them if needed and should take a hour or two depending on voltage level.

4 to 6 hours?
Is that when it's fully charged?
Yea that is a fully charged battery.

I always discharge if I have a job canceled because of weather or similar.

Ps I just saw this thread was about the H battery not Plus batteries :-/

Yea that is a fully charged battery.

I always discharge if I have a job canceled because of weather or similar.

Ps I just saw this thread was about the H battery not Plus batteries :-/
Were not sure, H plus and H batteries are both being mentioned, all information gladly received.

Reactions: mbernholdt
I've discharged fully charged batteries to storage on my H using DY3 and it usually takes 2¾ hours the most.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxTODxxx