Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery adapter for the Typhoon-H on the way

In post #92
The picture has the holder going full length,. Maybe it only needs to go 1/4 or 1/3 the length, and use shrink wrap over the whole thing. May save a gram in weight.

yes true the holder goes full length to enable swapping of lipos. You can get just the head adapter and tape it to a lipo and it would work and people have done it. just secure it in the rear

Anyone know where to purchase this cables in Europe, as this website quadcam.ch doesn't have them anymore ?

Reactions: Ralphy
Anyone know where to purchase this cables in Europe, as this website quadcam.ch doesn't have them anymore ?

I can sell them to you, or carolina dronz. There are also some really cheap from china for 15 bucks free shipping.

Fresh off the 3d printer, locks in place and fits perfectly. I modeled the rear with a profile that's a little more seductive than the previous.

Enjoy!

View attachment 1460 View attachment 1461 View attachment 1462
Fresh off the 3d printer, locks in place and fits perfectly. I modeled the rear with a profile that's a little more seductive than the previous.

Enjoy!

View attachment 1460 View attachment 1461 View attachment 1462
Hi Ralphy,I tried to buy one in abs from a friend here in Italy but does not enter into my typhoon, you will sell anyone? or you can help me in any way? I'm in Rome

Reactions: Ralphy
Hi Ralphy,I tried to buy one in abs from a friend here in Italy but does not enter into my typhoon, you will sell anyone? or you can help me in any way? I'm in Rome

Yeah i havnt sent any to Rome so i dont think you have a design that i made but i sure can send you one over there. The price is $60 plus shipping which should be $28 to Rome usps priority. You want a clear polycarbonate one?

Let me know if i should list it as gift for customs and inport duties

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval