Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery blinking blue light

It seems that cell is having issues balancing with the other two cells. Try using the USB cable mod to bring it up to the same voltage as the other two cells then place it in the charger again. It should finish balance charging within 30 minutes. If it fails to balance charge in that time check the individual cell voltages again and report them here.

This battery may be finished after that length of time with the cell at such a low
It seems that cell is having issues balancing with the other two cells. Try using the USB cable mod to bring it up to the same voltage as the other two cells then place it in the charger again. It should finish balance charging within 30 minutes. If it fails to balance charge in that time check the individual cell voltages again and report them here.

This battery may be finished after that length of time with the cell at such a low voltage.
The cells are now as follows 4.04, 4.04, 4.05. Put it back on the breeze charger and got a solid green light when I put it in. Outside of flying my breeze with this battery, is there any way to run it down so I can cycle it thru again? I put this battery in my breeze and it seemed to work as I saw 100% battery with the green dots on my breeze app.

Last edited:
I have wired them to an automotive lamp or two in parallel to drain them down. Use the two outside contacts. You can also use the Breeze. Just let it hover until you reach about 30% and land it. The level will rebound to between 11.1 and 11.4V which is storage voltage.

Got a break in the rain and wind today and took the breeze out with the reconditioned battery and I did hover it only until it showed 40% in the app and then landed it. The breeze hovered well which tells me I didn't have any major damage from my previous crash. Like all the others, I thank everyone for their support on getting my Blue Light Battery back to operational.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Got a break in the rain and wind today and took the breeze out with the reconditioned battery and I did hover it only until it showed 40% in the app and then landed it. The breeze hovered well which tells me I didn't have any major damage from my previous crash. Like all the others, I thank everyone for their support on getting my Blue Light Battery back to operational.
You are most welcome.

If you are not using the battery you should store it at near 11.4V, and check it at least every 30 days. If it gets down to 10.5V (3.5V/cell) charge it and then discharge it down to 11.4V for storage.

You are most welcome.

If you are not using the battery you should store it at near 11.4V, and check it at least every 30 days. If it gets down to 10.5V (3.5V/cell) charge it and then discharge it down to 11.4V for storage.
All three cells are @ 4.05 and 12.19 overall. is that too high for storage?

All three cells are @ 4.05 and 12.19 overall. is that too high for storage?
Yes.

You can use the Breeze to discharge them. Fly to 30% battery level and land. The batteries will rebound after cooling to about 11.4V (3.8V/cell). A final voltage of 11.1 to 11.4 will do fine for storage. As I stated in an earlier post, check the voltage at least once a month and if it drops to 10.5V give the pack a full charge and discharge back to storage level again.

Yes.

You can use the Breeze to discharge them. Fly to 30% battery level and land. The batteries will rebound after cooling to about 11.4V (3.8V/cell). A final voltage of 11.1 to 11.4 will do fine for storage. As I stated in an earlier post, check the voltage at least once a month and if it drops to 10.5V give the pack a full charge and discharge back to storage level again.
I charged my reconditioned battery with the Breeze charger and all went well, even the balance charging. Thanks all, Another battery saved. I will follow your advise

Reactions: DoomMeister
I did this and it worked. Thanks!
Yes, THE PISTONS, I just stripped the wired and used alligator clips)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis