Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery indication

Reaction score
Hi folks I was charging 2 batteries on my DY3 went in and noticed 1 LCD screen said check balance port so I took the battery out and reinserted it and pressed charge and it's charging should I worry about it no swelling on the battery what's your thoughts

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Sometimes they do play up, they have to be seated properly otherwise they can play up, sometimes when you first insert a battery one or two cells don't register and you have to wiggle it for all to appear. I don't believe anything is wrong, just watch it next time, check the battery in the next slot when you come to charge again.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Thanks mrgs yes it's still charging the other battery is charged so just this 1 has had to re seat it again chargingIMG_20190920_210019.jpeg

Hi folks I was charging 2 batteries on my DY3 went in and noticed 1 LCD screen said check balance port so I took the battery out and reinserted it and pressed charge and it's charging should I worry about it no swelling on the battery what's your thoughts

I have noticed similar problems with charger
that came with Typhoon H
I must remove battery
And reinsert it.

I have noticed similar problems with charger
that came with Typhoon H
I must remove battery
And reinsert it.
There's quite a few pins that have to align correctly, sometimes we don't get it right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval