Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery limit

Battery limit, can you explain what you mean more in detail?

Last edited:
From my acquaintance, I learned to go down and increase the battery limit for the yuneec typhoon h backward return. Is that true? :confused:

@Yuneec PILOT
A battery is a battery, once you charge it will only last X amount of time, and depending on weather conditions.
Top left of your ST16 gives you the amount of voltage you have let to fly your H. It is recommended to be home landing by 14.8 volts.
What country are you in?

From my acquaintance, I learned to go down and increase the battery limit for the yuneec typhoon h backward return. Is that true? :confused:

That cannot be done. Battery warning levels are established by the manufacturer and cannot be changed by the user.

Reactions: AH-1G
The Typhoon H does not use 'Intelligent Flight Batteries' like the DJI Phantom's do as an example.
With the Typhoon H you have to monitor your remaining battery level and get yourself home before your battery is completely gone.

Don't think you are missing something by not having an Intelligent Flight Battery.
On my DJI Phantom III you fly with a Joy Stick Controller and an App on your cell phone.
I got burned by allowing my DJIGO app on the phone to get updates without thinking about updating the firmware in the battery as well.

Like someone else said; a battery is a battery. Just watch your remaining battery level.

The Typhoon H does not use 'Intelligent Flight Batteries' like the DJI Phantom's do as an example.
With the Typhoon H you have to monitor your remaining battery level and get yourself home before your battery is completely gone.

Don't think you are missing something by not having an Intelligent Flight Battery.
On my DJI Phantom III you fly with a Joy Stick Controller and an App on your cell phone.
I got burned by allowing my DJIGO app on the phone to get updates without thinking about updating the firmware in the battery as well.

Like someone else said; a battery is a battery. Just watch your remaining battery level.
I've got a couple of quadcopters with that facility, I find for me it becomes second nature to monitor everything yourself, makes you think your in control, well if it falls out of the sky due to battery I can only blame myself, I've read that Dji to me are a little over the top with updates etc, Yuneec have proved you don't need all bells and whistles, sometimes less is more, I don't miss it.

That cannot be done. Battery warning levels are established by the manufacturer and cannot be changed by the user.
Do you think he means if you select RTH you would use less power than being heavy on the sticks bringing it back manually? I suppose it might give you a few more moments?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanidharavi