Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery no charging. Help :(

Reaction score
Hello all.
When you connect the battery to the charger is flashing and squealing blue LED and does not load , what to do in such a situation ? I might add that my typhoon h when ST16 showed up information from the weak battery is not started to go back to the launch site only began loading vertically down to the field was looking for him for about half an hour and no czasw by the battery dropped to 5.3 v ... what I do?

Your main lipo is 5.3v?

If so it is knackered i am afraid.

If you know what you are doing you may be able to revive it but it will never be the same again unfortunately.

If you done nothing wrong then you could look at warranty as a dead lipo cell is not uncommon with lipos in general. Call yuneec and see what they say, if it was like that out the box then they should replace it no problem.

If you flew it too long and they won't cover it then If you are an experienced lipo guy you might be able to recover it by using a seperate lipo charger set very briefly to nimh mode, or a very good charger may bring it back, but this is not recommended ofcourse and it still will never be the same. Probably take a lot of cycles out the pack at best or that cell quitting midflight.

battery is new, it was the second drone flight , just landed and shut down and the level of the battery as it fell . I like to bet on his feet ?

automatically landed on a field about 300m from me before so I found it so has been dropped voltage ..

did you get any alarms?

All you can do is call yuneec, perhaps the telemetry can tell them how much battery you used?

The chances are the battery is damaged for long term use. If you do not have means to charge it with a normal lipo charger then all you can do is get another battery. Call yuneec before doing anything else.

did you get any alarms?

All you can do is call yuneec, perhaps the telemetry can tell them how much battery you used?

The chances are the battery is damaged for long term use. If you do not have means to charge it with a normal lipo charger then all you can do is get another battery. Call yuneec before doing anything else.

battery is two days , and only two flights done. I had a low battery alarm and the typhoon rather than go back to the starting landed straight down .

Call Yuneec customer service. You will not be able to do anything with the battery you have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval