Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery problem

Reaction score
So my original yuneec batteries were destroyed due to my poor lipo care habits. One of my batteries leaked fluid, and the other one stopped charging. The battery that stopped charging would continuously showed 11.1 volts on the transmitters telemetry screen and after leaving it to charge overnight read 11.1 volts still. This voltage means my drone will urge me to land. So i disposed of the original batteries. I just bought 2 blue label gifi batteries and the first time i plug it into the original yuneec battery charger, i let it charge for a couple of hours, and the battery is 11.4 aka 3 of 4 bars full on the transmitter. I asume its not done so i plug it back in and a few hours later it still reads the same voltage. Each time the battery charger is flashing telling me that the battery is indeed being charged and balanced. Please explain to me the problem and a solution as i am desperate to fly my drone.

Yeah im going to assume its a bad charger. I just ordered the imax b6 mini. Its features appeal to me. Anything is better than the crap stock charger. Will update on how that turns out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval