Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Behind on updates

Reaction score
I have the Typhoon -H got it in August have only been able to run about 24 batteries through it with no issues at all have read some scary issues with the new updates , but like the sounds of some of the new features . Here's were I'm at now.
ST16
system st16_system_v03.01.b18
Transmitter st16_tx_v00.16
radio st16 _rf_v01.08
Typhoon-H
gimbal V1.22
autopilot V1.15
IPS V0.0
camera V3.1.37(A)
Hate to ask a question that I'm sure has been asked somewhere in here but can I just jump straight to the newest update without installing any previous updates.
Thanks for any replays as I'm trying to figure all this out and put it to work sometime in the future

I have the Typhoon -H got it in August have only been able to run about 24 batteries through it with no issues at all have read some scary issues with the new updates , but like the sounds of some of the new features . Here's were I'm at now.
ST16
system st16_system_v03.01.b18
Transmitter st16_tx_v00.16
radio st16 _rf_v01.08
Typhoon-H
gimbal V1.22
autopilot V1.15
IPS V0.0
camera V3.1.37(A)
Hate to ask a question that I'm sure has been asked somewhere in here but can I just jump straight to the newest update without installing any previous updates.
Thanks for any replays as I'm trying to figure all this out and put it to work sometime in the future

I also never had any issues with the H from the beginning and i also never had any issues upgrading the firmware. The problem is that nobody will post a thread mentionning that they do not have a problem. It is only the guys who have problems that are posting. So go ahead with the upgrades.

Marnix

It is your choice.
But for most this has been the best upgrade yet. There have been some issues with doing the upgrade, but follow the directions in the video:
DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS.
Make sure you carry out all the calibrations on a level surface.
And YES you can update directly with out having to do any of the previous updates first.

I also never had any issues with the H from the beginning and i also never had any issues upgrading the firmware. The problem is that nobody will post a thread mentionning that they do not have a problem. It is only the guys who have problems that are posting. So go ahead with the upgrades.

Marnix

I have had very few issues with updates until the latest, My first issue was back on 9-1 I think I got the compass error and landing would not come down, -9.25 I think they fixed all that and I have great success with the H - except one controller had issues. This new update and caused a rif in the force, all kinds of weirdness, it put one of the st16's on a boat to Yuneec, landing gear wont UP on occasion and a brand new camera wont go level on either H so I'm sure its not the H's -- and neither bird flies like it used to , smooth and straight they are jerky now and the video feed is jerky as well I wish I could go back to the previous version :) But I have had great success until now --

I've been staying 1 update behind until I establish what issues those quick to update have experienced. The last update generated some comm issues between the aircraft and transmitter that took a little work to sort out, and that was the only issue I've had with the H since May.

If you choose to update you can jump to the latest version. Worst case you end up on the phone with Yuneec to sort something out. Before changing anything take the time to review all the Yuneec update and calibration videos, along with the one posted above. User errors in the process can cause a lo of unnecessary grief that can be avoided by just following directions.

Thank's for the reply's I got cold feet to update today, Maybe should have not a cloud in the sky 0 wind beauty 60+ degree decided to fly my 3 batteries well everything is working well ,Will do the upgrades after todays flights thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech