Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Besom Hill Cross

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
A couple of flights this morning at Besom Hill, Denshaw, England. Manual camera settings: eV=0, Shutter at 1000/second, no ND filters. Two flights all told and in the air for a total of 30 minutes and 7 seconds.

For anyone who is interested, I also flew my new Gifi battery and was in the air with it for 17 minutes and 17 seconds.

A couple of flights this morning at Besom Hill, Denshaw, England. Manual camera settings: eV=0, Shutter at 1000/second, no ND filters. Two flights all told and in the air for a total of 30 minutes and 7 seconds.

For anyone who is interested, I also flew my new Gifi battery and was in the air with it for 17 minutes and 17 seconds.
You never had the gusty winds today? Very gusty excess 30 mph here, good performance from the battery. Weve got a similar cross like that on a hill in Wiltshire.

You never had the gusty winds today? Very gusty excess 30 mph here, good performance from the battery. Weve got a similar cross like that on a hill in Wiltshire.
7 MPH wind measured at the surface near to the cross. May have been a bit windier further up. Yes, I'm seriously impressed with this battery. Seems to be getting slightly better as I put cycles on it. I recon it'll get to it's peek after a couple more cycles...but no more flying for a few more days now. Weather is gonna go down hill over the next few days.

7 MPH wind measured at the surface near to the cross. May have been a bit windier further up. Yes, I'm seriously impressed with this battery. Seems to be getting slightly better as I put cycles on it. I recon it'll get to it's peek after a couple more cycles...but no more flying for a few more days now. Weather is gonna go down hill over the next few days.
You can always stay in and watch the rugby!

You can always stay in and watch the rugby!
I hate rugby. Too physical. I get puffed out just watching it.

On the physical note, I wasn't intending to crawl up to the top of that cliff today. Last night my knees were hurting with arthritis so I had planned to take off from the bottom. However, this morning my knees where much better so I went for it. I'm paying for it now, though :(

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin