Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best software or website to analyse logs?

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I seem to remember this being discussed here some months ago but a search of the site doesn't reveal what I'm looking for.

Is there a website or an App (software) that one can import the TH logs into for analysis? I don't mean an App that shows where your vehicle was flying etc. etc., but something that can digest the flight logs for technical analyis...you know, battery, GPS, IMU, compass etc.?

Thanks!

What sort of analysis do you want? Do you want 'values at a given time', max, min, average, graphs? What would be useful?

What sort of analysis do you want? Do you want 'values at a given time', max, min, average, graphs? What would be useful?
Hey Tuna (love your work, btw). Not sure. I would like to look at (graphs?) of critical machine data (IMU, Compass, vibration, GPS, battery voltage etc.) and see if there were problems during a flight, what might have been the contributing factors. I see flight logs as sort of the "flight recorder" of commercial airline operations. If there's a failure, what were the factors leading up to it (other than pilot error, of course). Does that make sense?

Reactions: Graham
Hey Tuna (love your work, btw). Not sure. I would like to look at (graphs?) of critical machine data (IMU, Compass, vibration, GPS, battery voltage etc.) and see if there were problems during a flight, what might have been the contributing factors. I see flight logs as sort of the "flight recorder" of commercial airline operations. If there's a failure, what were the factors leading up to it (other than pilot error, of course). Does that make sense?

I'm looking for the same thing JohnL. I'd like to diagnose Last night's flight that resulted in five motor warning, no control and a broken gimbal mount. BUT at least I got the bird & camera back. Guess I'll be on the phone with Yuneec come Tuesday.

I'll add it to the wish list for my App, but as stated on one of the other threads, the next release isn't for at least a couple of weeks (and it may not make it into that release) so you will have to wait.

Reactions: Hunter_Michael
I'll add it to the wish list for my App, but as stated on one of the other threads, the next release isn't for at least a couple of weeks (and it may not make it into that release) so you will have to wait.
Hey Tuna. I didn't post my OP with the thought that you just HAD to integrate this into your app. I wasn't thinking of you or your app when I posted the question...just sorta wondering out loud.

Having said that, if you feel the desire to integrate such functionality into your already kick *** app, have at it Hoss! You rock, sir.

Last edited:
Well, I have a list of things that I want to add, a list of things that would be nice and a list of things that are not technically possible without support from Yuneec. If there are things that people really say they want, they go higher up the list. I can't add everything, but some things are easier than others so if people express a particular need I'll tend to listen.

I'd be interested in this too.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval