Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best way to charge ST16 battery externally

A lot of chargers can store your settings, so hopefully yours does?, it makes it easier when switching between different types etc.

Yes I did hit save.
Sometimes I find I have
To hit it twice to make sure it's saved.
Keith

Check the settings and make sure the charge voltage for LiIo is set to 4.2 V (4200mV) and discharge voltage no lower than 3.2V (3200mV).

Thanks again.
I made a new Discovery
On my ST16 Battery.

When I put it in the stock charger and charge it to the full mark (where as the graphic shows full )
Once the controller is turned on it only
reads 94%
This may be due to the
Age of the Battery.
What are your thoughts ?
Keith
UOTE="DoomMeister, post: 211862, member: 12772"]
Check the settings and make sure the charge voltage for LiIo is set to 4.2 V (4200mV) and discharge voltage no lower than 3.2V (3200mV).
[/QUOTE]

The graphic in the ST-16 for charge level of the battery is not very accurate. I use a 2A USB charger for a tablet PC when charging the ST-16’s battery and leave it charging at least 30 minutes after it shows full on the graphic. The USB outlet on the TH OEM charger is only 1 to 1.5 amps.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
The graphic in the ST-16 for charge level of the battery is not very accurate. I use a 2A USB charger for a tablet PC when charging the ST-16’s battery and leave it charging at least 30 minutes after it shows full on the graphic. The USB outlet on the TH OEM charger is only 1 to 1.5 amps.

I will keep playing
With this, since I don't feel
Like in the cold snowy
Weather .Thanks for the
Info. Don't you use your
C240 charger for you
Controller Battery ?

I will keep playing
Like in the cold snowy
Weather .Thanks for the
Info. Don't you use your
C240 charger for you
Controller Battery ?
What are you getting in performance willh the battery? By the time I get up in the air it's about 97% I can fly 4 batteries, I'm down in the 80% mark, still good for a few more, if your having a dramatic fall off, then perhaps a new battery or at least a spare is needed, I wouldn't worry too much about the voltage % mark it's indicative , the charger and controller are + and - a small percentage,

What are you getting in performance willh the battery? By the time I get up in the air it's about 97% I can fly 4 batteries, I'm down in the 80% mark, still good for a few more, if your having a dramatic fall off, then perhaps a new battery or at least a spare is needed, I wouldn't worry too much about the voltage % mark it's indicative , the charger and controller are + and - a small percentage,

I am just killing time learning everything
I can through the winter months.
I actually do have
2 ST16 Batteries.
A friend told me when you remove the battery from the controller.
You lose the time in the internal clock.
No Biggie.
Keith Kuhn

I am just killing time learning everything
I can through the winter months.
I actually do have
2 ST16 Batteries.
A friend told me when you remove the battery from the controller.
You lose the time in the internal clock.
No Biggie.
Keith Kuhn

No Dramatic Battery
Fall off. I'm also playing
With my new
Duo t240 Charger.

I will keep playing
Like in the cold snowy
Weather .Thanks for the
Info. Don't you use your
C240 charger for you
Controller Battery ?
No, if I had a spare I probably would.

What charger do you
Have ?
I have 2 C240 Duo chargers that I use for the TH batteries and Breeze batteries. I use a 2 amp USB charger from a tablet PC for charging the ST-16 battery in the controller.

I have 2 C240 Duo chargers that I use for the TH batteries and Breeze batteries. I use a 2 amp USB charger from a tablet PC for charging the ST-16 battery in the controller.

I am under the assumption you leave your battery in your controller when you use your USB charger from your laptop.
Keith

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval