Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best way to contact Yuneec?

Reaction score
What is the best way to contact Yuneec for help on a camera tilting issue? Basically the camera will not stay level either in flight or with the Steadygrip. I purchased a machine over two months ago and the camera has not worked correctly. Their response time online until August had been around a week per message. I have now gone over 2 weeks with no response. I have not come close to receiving what I have paid for and as of today this is the most expensive paperweight I have ever purchased. I have been very patient in not being able to use my Q500 as intended but that has been starting to run very thin after. I’m just very frustrated.

Thoughts? Any advice is appreciated.

I was able to get Yuneec (State Side) within 5 minutes. Best way; right when they open 8am CST. They take lunch from noon to 1 CST call about 3 or 4 minutes after their lunch, on hold only 5 to 8 minutes both times. These were on different days also. This was all this past.

I was able to get Yuneec (State Side) within 5 minutes. Best way; right when they open 8am CST. They take lunch from noon to 1 CST call about 3 or 4 minutes after their lunch, on hold only 5 to 8 minutes both times. These were on different days also. This was all this past.
Thank you AH-1G! I thought they were west coast. I will try during the times you suggested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20