Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Blade chroma cg02

Reaction score
So had a little mishap and the chroma hit the ground hard. I can find most of the parts I need but what I believe is called the damper plate for the cg02. The part that mounts from the slide mount on the drone to the top of the gimble with the 4 rubber dampers. Does anyone know if the cg03 damper plate will mount to the cg02 gimble and the slide plate on the drone? They appear to be shaped different but the holes look the same and the slide bars.

Last edited:
Oops, all the pop ups messed with typing. Ment will the cg03 plate line up with the cg02 bottom plate and slide mount on the drone

Wasn’t that the same camera as the Q500?
I'm not 100% sure. I did find a mount set after searching Google for an hr up in Canada and I think it is for the q500. I took a risk so hopfully find out in a few days when it arrives

Got part number yuncg02gb102 and it mounted perfectly! only difference is the color, it has some finishing line type material not really sure what thats for and a piece of weather stripping instead of the plastic shroud piece.

Same grommets? Keep your old ones because different ones can cause jello. There are at least four different styles of grommets between all the CGO versions. I’ve still got an original CGO1 working on a Blade 350 and my Chroma carries a Hero 3 with the little known great gimbal Yuneec offered which works with that hand grip thing we never used. Now I got that and more with my Osmo pocket. Pretty hilarious all the “legacy” equipment now that was a must have at the time.

Ya they are the same grommet as well jisjist differnt colors. I'm thinking about buying 2 motors just to be safe since this stuff seems to be disappearing quickly! Also goin to give the broken mount plate to a buddy and see if he could 3d print one.

That’s good. You’d probably sell a few also. I think the 2 was better at night and its a camera I’m keeping for my Q500.

To all who find this and are at their wits end searching for the part & refuse to pay $70+ for the few remaining...
The search stops here.
View attachment 22153
This is fantastic! Thankyou! I sent the link to a coworker and hes goin to see if one of his 4 printers can turn one out! This saves me tons of time of drawing one up myself!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval