Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Blade Chroma Landing Gear BLH8609

Reaction score
I have managed to buy 6 pairs of Landing Gear for a Blade Chroma (BLH8609) and Propellers (BLH8608). I had to search dozens of individual Hobby Town Store Websites to find them. They do not offer online sale of these hard to find items and normally they do not ship anything. The stores are independently owned and every store is different . The first set I got out of Bellevue Washington. That owner responded to my email and had them in the mail ASAP. Another Store in Lincoln Nebraska mailed them to me after a phone call.
In two instances I had an acquaintance pick them up and mail them to me.

So I have all I am going to buy. They would probably fetch $100.00 on ebay, buy I have four Chroma''s now and a back up set of gear for each. Here is a list of
the Hobby Town Stores that show they have 1 set of Blade Chroma (BLH8609) landing gear in stock. Call them if you need to:
West Allis, Wisconsin. 1 Landing Gear
Tampa (Brnado)Florida 1 Landing Gear
Springfield Mo 2 BlH 8608 (Props 1 A, B)
Bowling Green, Ky 1 Landing Gear 1 bag of 2 props.
Indianapolis Indiana 1 Landing Gear
Cincinnati 1 bag of Props
Moorsville, NC 1 bag of Props

Stores I checked wtih no inventory: Deluth, Boise, St. George Ut, Las Vegas, Spokane, Seattle, Wilsonville OR, Springfield Mo, Waite Pa, Foly Ala, Johnson City Tx, De Moine Ia, Orland Pk, Sioux Falls Ia, Longmont Co, Longmont, Co, Parker, Co MObile Ala, Phoenex City Ala, Flowwk Mo, Sylvania, OH, Syracuse Ny, Hickory Nc, Fort Smith Ak. (Pardon the spellings in this list my chicken scratching list was not very precise.

Good Luck

Stay Away from Tree's

I have managed to buy 6 pairs of Landing Gear for a Blade Chroma (BLH8609) and Propellers (BLH8608). I had to search dozens of individual Hobby Town Store Websites to find them. They do not offer online sale of these hard to find items and normally they do not ship anything. The stores are independently owned and every store is different . The first set I got out of Bellevue Washington. That owner responded to my email and had them in the mail ASAP. Another Store in Lincoln Nebraska mailed them to me after a phone call.
In two instances I had an acquaintance pick them up and mail them to me.

So I have all I am going to buy. They would probably fetch $100.00 on ebay, buy I have four Chroma''s now and a back up set of gear for each. Here is a list of
the Hobby Town Stores that show they have 1 set of Blade Chroma (BLH8609) landing gear in stock. Call them if you need to:
West Allis, Wisconsin. 1 Landing Gear
Tampa (Brnado)Florida 1 Landing Gear
Springfield Mo 2 BlH 8608 (Props 1 A, B)
Bowling Green, Ky 1 Landing Gear 1 bag of 2 props.
Indianapolis Indiana 1 Landing Gear
Cincinnati 1 bag of Props
Moorsville, NC 1 bag of Props

Stores I checked wtih no inventory: Deluth, Boise, St. George Ut, Las Vegas, Spokane, Seattle, Wilsonville OR, Springfield Mo, Waite Pa, Foly Ala, Johnson City Tx, De Moine Ia, Orland Pk, Sioux Falls Ia, Longmont Co, Longmont, Co, Parker, Co MObile Ala, Phoenex City Ala, Flowwk Mo, Sylvania, OH, Syracuse Ny, Hickory Nc, Fort Smith Ak. (Pardon the spellings in this list my chicken scratching list was not very precise.

Good Luck

Stay Away from Tree's
I found a place to buy mainframes but still not any BLH8609. Any more ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval