Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera E90

filip,
Mire la tarjeta SD que habría colocado en la cámara durante la actualización. ¿Sigue alguno de estos archivos en la tarjeta? Autopilot.yuneec
Firmware.bin
Gimbal.yuneec
Versions.json.

Si podemos obtener una copia del archivo "Versions.json", es posible que podamos ayudarlo.
Cualquiera de los otros archivos también puede ayudarnos a confirmar que su nuevo problema está realmente relacionado con la actualización.
Hola filip, mi cámara E90 después la ultima actualización gira sin parar y se queda doblada, como puedo volver a una firware anterior o quitar ese error que impide trabajar con el equipo. Gracias

Deeple Translation:
Hi filip, my E90 camera after the last update turns non-stop and stays bent, how can I return to a previous firmware or remove this error that prevents me from working with the equipment. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola filip, mi cámara E90 después la ultima actualización gira sin parar y se queda doblada, como puedo volver a una firware anterior o quitar ese error que impide trabajar con el equipo. Gracias

Deeple Translation:
Hi filip, my E90 camera after the last update turns non-stop and stays bent, how can I return to a previous firmware or remove this error that prevents me from working with the equipment. Thanks
@Erddp,
When did you perform your update? The problem you described is among the problems noted from the update in late December, early January. A new update was released at the end of January that seems to have resolved the issues for some members.

Bonjour,
Je viens de faire les dernières mise à jour sur h520 et camera E90 version data pilot 1.6.92 et camera 1.0.80E
la mise à jour c'est très bien installée par contre des que je tourne ma camera E90 en panoramique j'ai ce message (gyroscope primaire introuvable !!!!) et ma camera se met a faire n'importe quoi
Quelqu'un a t'il ce problème?
Que devrais-je faire, ? Pouvez-vous m'aider ,?

Google Translate:
Hello,
I just made the last update on h520 and camera E90 version data pilot 1.6.92 and camera 1.0.80E
the update is very well installed on the other hand as soon as I turn my E90 camera in pan I have this message (primary gyroscope not found !!!!) and my camera starts to do anything
Does anyone have this problem?
What should I do, ? Can you help me ,?
I have the same problem and what to do to solve it.
Can somebody help me.
How can I go back to the previous firmware?

@Erddp,
When did you perform your update? The problem you described is among the problems noted from the update in late December, early January. A new update was released at the end of January that seems to have resolved the issues for some members.
I updated the equipment on March 10th. Both the H520 and E90

I tried to repeat the updates several times but it doesn’t work , I can’t work with the drone so I sent it back to yuneec , I’m waiting for the answer of the problem .
ok, y cual es exactamente el problema que tienes?.
A mi me sale sin parar gps horizontal fallo too high.
Sabes que puede ser? y como solucionarlo.
El problema de gimbal lo solucione haciendo un down grade a la 2.40.3.
podria hacer lo mismo con el firmware? y el autopilot?

Google Translate:
ok, and what exactly is the problem you have?
I get non-stop horizontal gps failure too high.
Do you know what it can be? and how to fix it.
I solved the gimbal problem by downgrading to 2.40.3.
could you do the same with the firmware? and the autopilot?

ok, y cual es exactamente el problema que tienes?.
A mi me sale sin parar gps horizontal fallo too high.
Sabes que puede ser? y como solucionarlo.
El problema de gimbal lo solucione haciendo un down grade a la 2.40.3.
podria hacer lo mismo con el firmware? y el autopilot?
the horizontal and vertical GPS message disappears after a while , the drone must be calibrated ( compass, accelerometer and gyroscope ) with the maximum number of visible satellites.
I have several problems with my 2 drones after the last update
- I turn on st16
- I turn on the drone with camera E90 , the camera is well set up ( ok )
- I connect the drone to the st16 ( ok )
- I turn the camera a little to the right or left with the pan control, the camera does not respond too much to my requests ( does not stop when I stop the control or does not turn when I turn the control )
After 3 minutes, the camera starts to spin on itself rather quickly or starts to vibrate
- I have a second CGOET camera that works very well
- I also noticed that the survey mode is not working well (a 7-minute mission with 1 battery and 90 photos planned turns into 45 minutes and several batteries and many more photos than planned in the field
- I also noticed that when I control the yaw the drone doesn’t react too much like the E90 camera either ( keeps turning a bit when I release the control )

the horizontal and vertical GPS message disappears after a while , the drone must be calibrated ( compass, accelerometer and gyroscope ) with the maximum number of visible satellites.
- I turn on st16
- I turn the camera a little to the right or left with the pan control, the camera does not respond too much to my requests ( does not stop when I stop the control or does not turn when I turn the control )
After 3 minutes, the camera starts to spin on itself rather quickly or starts to vibrate
- I also noticed that the survey mode is not working well (a 7-minute mission with 1 battery and 90 photos planned turns into 45 minutes and several batteries and many more photos than planned in the field
- I also noticed that when I control the yaw the drone doesn’t react too much like the E90 camera either ( keeps turning a bit when I release the control )
I tried all the good advice from WTFDproject but nothing changed

- I turn on st16
Pues si el problema del gps es normal y después desaparece me quedo más tranquilo.
Con respecto a tu problema de las cámaras, de la falta de control y los giros se solucionan haciendo un downgrade al gimbal 2.44.1

Google Translate:
Well, if the gps problem is normal and then it disappears, I am calmer.
Regarding your problem with the cameras, the lack of control and the turns are solved by downgrading to the gimbal 2.44.1

hello friends driver , I come back to you for the result of my camera problems E90.
so I sent the drone and camera back to YUNEEC, they found the problem ( cool )
ca comes from the GIMBAL which has a card conflict and encoder ( the camera has been changed ), I will try it on Sunday
I would like to point out that YUNEEC were fast and efficient and nice

Please post in English per our posting guidelines
hello friends driver , I come back to you for the result of my camera problems E90.
ca comes from the GIMBAL which has a card conflict and encoder ( the camera has been changed ), I will try it on Sunday
Hola filip, mi problema se solucionó

GT: Hi Filip, my problem is solved
mi problema se solucionó haciendo un downgrade al gimbal, ya que la última actualización del update del data pilot no es el mismo que el de la web de yuneec, que ese sí funciona bien

GT: My problem was solved by downgrading the gimbal, since the last update of the data pilot update is not the same as that of the yuneec website, which does work well

Hola filip, mi problema se solucionó

mi problema se solucionó haciendo un downgrade al gimbal, ya que la última actualización del update del data pilot no es el mismo que el de la web de yuneec, que ese sí funciona bien
Probé varias cosas que no funcionaron , por eso lo envié a Yuneec , ahora debería funcionar bien

GT: I tried various things that didn't work, that's why I sent it to Yuneec, now it should work fine

@pilot filip,
I sent the files in a PM.
Hi WTFDproject,

I have the same problem. I can take images from the cameras but can not control them.
I did three calibrations(compass, accelerometer, gyroscope). But the problem continue.

Can you share the older versions with me for the devices mentioned below?
* E90
* E90X

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech