Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze 4k at night

Reaction score
Been playing with the setting and night mode . Dropped the light right down and kept moving it up until I got it spot on ..I was not flying put drone on a post not sure if this helps ... batters flat I add the setting I used when I have them charge.[emoji2] IMG_20180724_040532_015.jpeg

Reactions: Uneek_Pilot
Having the drone set down and not flying is a completely different situation. I flew half an hour after sunset yesterday with a storm a few miles east blocking most light. I wasn't impressed with video when I got it back to the big screen, but maybe photos do better.

Hi Max yes your right flying the image may change but at the moment I just seeing what it can do getting to know setting so when flying i can change them to suit the condition so o get the best out of the flight. Nothing worse then viewing them and they look bad.

Yes on the phone look clean and also not too bad on laptop

Shutter speed makes this sample useless. Try shooting in the dark handheld vs with a tripod. Then remember that the camera on board is subject to a a lot of motion. More than if shooting handheld.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio