Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze 4k case or bag ideas

All ideas welcome am in the uk so seems very limited
The case I got for my H was in a music store. Was just the right size for the foam shell to fit into. I think the case was originally a speaker case, all soft walled, cost me $15 CAD. I let them know our ancestry was Scottish ( because people believe here that we are tight with our cash, and we are ) so I was not willing to pay more than $20 for a bag, ten minutes later he came out with the one I now have.

Heck, I use the Breeze white case it came with. While somewhat limiting, it can be easily modified to hold 3 batteries + the one in the drone (4 total), plus extra props behind the right side battery. Sure, I'd like the controller in there too - but not going to fit. I plan to use the pre-programmed flight modes most of the time (via cell phone guidance) so the little case will work well for me. I know others want larger, bulkier, cases, but keeping it small for me is a good thing.

Heck, I use the Breeze white case it came with. While somewhat limiting, it can be easily modified to hold 3 batteries + the one in the drone (4 total), plus extra props behind the right side battery. Sure, I'd like the controller in there too - but not going to fit. I plan to use the pre-programmed flight modes most of the time (via cell phone guidance) so the little case will work well for me. I know others want larger, bulkier, cases, but keeping it small for me is a good thing.
Whats the pre-programmed flight

Sorry I miss understood I thought u ment it could be programmed to do stuff but only goes back and forward and around

I wanted to put EVERYTHING related to my Breeze in a single bag. A 30l Molle bag fit everything perfectly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro