Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
Hi I am currently thinking about purchasing a breeze 4k though there is mixed info on websites and was hoping to resolve it on here as yuneec hasnt gotten back to me.
But my main question is does the breeze 4k shoot 720 120fps? I'd just mainly like to know because I'd like to fly it at work and do some slo mos at work (I'm a blasters labourer) and the breeze is about the price point I can afford or if you guys know of another drone in under 500 CAD (400us ish) that can shoot 120fps tho i may end up getting one that can support an action cam tho the one axis gimbal sounds better than none

Hi I am currently thinking about purchasing a breeze 4k though there is mixed info on websites and was hoping to resolve it on here as yuneec hasnt gotten back to me.
But my main question is does the breeze 4k shoot 720 120fps? I'd just mainly like to know because I'd like to fly it at work and do some slo mos at work (I'm a blasters labourer) and the breeze is about the price point I can afford or if you guys know of another drone in under 500 CAD (400us ish) that can shoot 120fps tho i may end up getting one that can support an action cam tho the one axis gimbal sounds better than none

Ps I bought my breeze at walmart in USA Niagara Falls USA. 1/2 hour drive for me ordered online and had 7 days to go get it at the store of my choice. $149 USD, bestbuy Canada $499 I think. As for under 500 may as well look at a used platform Yuneec, DJi you def need something that has gps/altitude hold if you want to observe from the sky.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teajayem
Ps I bought my breeze at walmart in USA Niagara Falls USA. 1/2 hour drive for me ordered online and had 7 days to go get it at the store of my choice. $149 USD, bestbuy Canada $499 I think. As for under 500 may as well look at a used platform Yuneec, DJi you def need something that has gps/altitude hold if you want to observe from the sky.
Thanks! I've been looking on Ebay at refurbished ones they average about 250 cad obo all said n done. I may end up going with a 3dr solo as their average about 100 more on Ebay tho that's without gimbal.
Tho what I'm wondering about the breeze is if there is a firmware update to do 720p 120fps unstablized and if any bluetooth controllers will work with it (I'm thinking of connecting a ps4 controller and getting a phone clip for it as I have a second for my ps that doesn't get used)

Tho what I'm wondering about the breeze is if there is a firmware update to do 720p 120fps unstablized -- Highly Doubt they will release firmware that would give that option.

...and if any bluetooth controllers will work with it (I'm thinking of connecting a ps4 controller and getting a phone clip for it as I have a second for my ps that doesn't get used) -- Ive yet to find any other bluetooth controller other than the "Yuneec Branded" gamesir3 to work with the Breeze. You may find a lot of controllers that connect to your phone but would net operate the Breeze

Just wanted to thank you ravell for all your help yuneec support never e-mailed me back but it didn't turn me away thanks to the Helpful yuneec pilots. I ended up getting a refurbished package 1x drone 1x controller x3 batteries x2 chargers for 250usd or about 400 CAD all said n done... can't wait to fly!!! Theres some still I want to get and next year I plan on making a better vid of my garden growing... (been wanting to make time lapses with my bros gopro and some Ariel footage of it growing to post on fb for the memories)

Good to hear! Great Deal too... Remember find an open field at first and practice flying your drone low and slow, once you get the feel for the flying characteristics then play with the photo/video aspect of the copter...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zeedentclinic