Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze 4k height restriction?

Reaction score
My breeze will only go up to 65 feet. And that is using the control with my iPhone paired with it. So I tried to use pilot mode to see if that made a difference. But when I go to pilot mode my joy stick stops working and I have to use my iPhone. What am I doing wrong?

The Bluetooth controller only works in the controller task mode. All other mode use the virtual sticks on the iPhone screen.

What iPhone are you using? What country are you in? Is your iPhone in a protective case?

iPhone 7 plus. I'm in the United States. I have to take the case off so it will fit in the controller. I found where you have to start the controller by pushing y and power on to start controller in iOS mode. I haven't been doing that. I thought maybe that could be it.

iPhone 7 plus. I'm in the United States. I have to take the case off so it will fit in the controller. I found where you have to start the controller by pushing y and power on to start controller in iOS mode. I haven't been doing that. I thought maybe that could be it.

That may be affecting it. Can you use your phone to send me your GPS coordinates in a Conversation? That way I can see what may be causing the height restriction with your Breeze. I had already started one with you, so you can just respond in it. There are a couple of airports with Class E2 airspace in your area.

I googled this and I barely fall inside the 5 mile limit. That is why I can only go so high. Oh well. Now for the next question. If I use the joystick and I'm not in a controlled area will it fly to the geofence limit?

I googled this and I barely fall inside the 5 mile limit. That is why I can only go so high. Oh well. Now for the next question. If I use the joystick and I'm not in a controlled area will it fly to the geofence limit?

Should not be a problem with or without the controller. If you do lose WiFi connection DO NOT PANIC, the Breeze will hover in position for about 30 seconds then initiate an auto RTH to return to a point above the takeoff position. If connection is not achieved after another 30 seconds the Breeze will auto land.

Be sure to set the RTH height in drone settings to a value 10 or 15 feet higher than the tallest obstacle in the flight area before you takeoff.

I just started having this same issue, I had to recalibrate today because I got a new phone, but a month ago with my iphone 7 it did the same thing. Unless something changed where I live, a drone can be flown anywhere in my small town..using my iphone 8+ now with the controller

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval