Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze 4K IR Sensor

Reaction score
Got my battery issues resolved with the kind help from good people on this forum. It's raining here in Portland, Oregon so what better time to take a closer look and my Breeze. I took the plastic cover that houses the lenses off to clean them and noticed that one of the lights was clear and the other was dark in color. I cleaned the lenses and put the cover back on and powered up my Breeze. I turned my room lights out and I could see one red light emitting from the bottom of the Breeze. Should both lights be emitting red? Didn't find anything specific in the other threads. If they are both supposed to be red, is this problem fixable? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Levitan50

There are two cameras on the bottom. The one closest to the rear is called the Flow camera or sensor. It is used to detect movement close to the ground indoors or outside when you disable the GPS. The other camera or sensor is the IR camera and it is covered by an IR pass filter. It is comprised of an emitter and receiver. It will be the one emitting light underneath the Breeze (visible in low light conditions). It measures altitude of the Breeze up to about 5 meters.

Both sensors have a status icon at the top right in Breeze Cam.

There are two cameras on the bottom. The one closest to the rear is called the Flow camera or sensor. It is used to detect movement close to the ground indoors or outside when you disable the GPS. The other camera or sensor is the IR camera and it is covered by an IR pass filter. It is comprised of an emitter and receiver. It will be the one emitting light underneath the Breeze (visible in low light conditions). It measures altitude of the Breeze up to about 5 meters.

Both sensors have a status icon at the top right in Breeze Cam.
Thank you, I understand the error of my way now. Didn't know how the IR cameras worked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1