Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze 4k weight lifting?

Reaction score
How much extra weight can a Breeze 4k lift?

Would any sensors be effected by something hanging below the drone during flight?

How much extra weight can a Breeze 4k lift?
Would any sensors be effected by something hanging below the drone during flight?
Hmmm.........I wouldn't recommend lifting anything with the Breeze. All the components are designed specifically for the weight of the aircraft and battery.

I'm lifting a fishing bobber, weight (sinker), lure or worm - admittedly very light, but works fine. Maybe 1-2 oz max. I have tested with no issues. See the Lake Fishing section for more details

Reactions: Alex-Aldridge
I want to mount a 4.5 oz camera to the bottom but I am not sure about the sensors.

How far should the camera be mounted from the bottom of the drone to avoid interference?

It cannot block the sensors or the vent holes that provide cooling to the electronics. You will need to be aware of the CG point also.

Great answer Steve! I agree.

NEW DATA - I placed very light Styrofoam skids on my Breeze (see Lake Fishing for picture) and in testing the Breeze did not even take off - it lifted off about 5" and then landed with an "Overweight limit" notice on the phone display. While the Breeze carries my Bobber, weight and fishing hook, it must be close as the Styrofoam did not allow the Breeze to take off. Perhaps the floats blocked the air flow to the props, which I will test soon by raising the Breeze up several inches, but for now, the lightweight floats did not work - so an additional camera will not work for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex-Aldridge
I attached a drop device to my breeze, directly underneath, tied to all 4 arms, and blocked the ground sensor. It mistook it's payload for the ground and went vertical and I could do nothing to slow the assent, I emergency killed the motor but by then it was so high up that the impact from the return trip was an intense impact killing my drone. It was my 2nd, I have 3 of the Breezes now, thinking I'll use the remaining viable organs from my 2 Breeze cadavers to replace any malfunctioning components to surviving Number 3
They are a mercurial, flaky machine, great when they work as they are intended, may function perfectly a dozen times, then the 13th will not connect ot phone, or no video, or drift, then number 14 flight is fine. I do like the drone I just don't ever wish to rely on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval