Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze App with non Yuneec controller

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm wondering...
I already own a GameSir controller for gaming on my phone, which looks exactly the same as the one sold by Yuneec for controlling the Breeze (except for the white color, mine is black).

Also I've seen in this same forum some threads saying that the phones sometimes detect the bluetooth controller as a GameSir G3 device (so, I guess Yuneec licensed and rebranded it for selling with the Breeze)

Has anyone tried (and succeeded) into pairing and using a non-yuneec branded GameSir G3 controller with the Breeze Cam app?

I find pretty annoying having to buy a new controller which is apparently the same as one that I already own to be able to fly the Breeze with it.

Cheers

I understand that the imbedded software is not the same between regular GameSir controllers and the one designed for the Breeze. Same case (except for color) but not same software. This makes sense because the copter commands would be different from those used by most if not all game systems. I am not sure where I read this information, but I do recall seeing it in my research both before and after I got my Breeze.

If you have YUNSIM you can use the Typhoon H480 simulator. If you prepare an HID driver for the same stick, you can use it with any game.

BTW a good idea...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz