Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Cam App (iOS) 1.1.0.3

Reaction score
I downloaded a new version of the iOS Breeze Cam app today (v 1.1.0.3). The notes just indicated 'Bug Fixes'. Any idea what bugs were fixed?

Reactions: Kopla
Może poprawili follow me. U mnie na iPhone nie działała ta opcja po poprzedniej aktualizacji.

I finally had a chance to fly my Breeze with the updated Breeze Cam app (v 1.1.0.3). Two things I noticed:

1) The object tracking version of the Follow Me mode appears to work better. In the past, I assumed that after I selected my object (me) by drawing a green frame around it using two fingers, the Breeze would follow me as I moved around. This never occurred, however, occasionally I would see the Breeze turn sometimes but easily lose focus. Today, after selecting my object (me), the Breeze did rotate consistently as I moved from side to side. It still did not move forward or backward or side-to-side as I moved. After reviewing the in app instructions on how to use the object tracking version of the Follow Me mode, I believe the mode is working correctly. Here are the in app instructions:

'Selecting Tracking Object
Use two fingers to select you or another person as the tracking object. You my [sic] proceed when you see a green frame around that person. Breeze will hover in the current position and move its camera to watch the tracked object.'

I mistakenly interpreted those instructions to mean that the Breeze would follow me at a fixed distance as I moved around. I completely ignored the last sentence stating 'Breeze will hover in the current position...' As such, I believe that the object tracking version of Follow Me mode is now working consistently as well as correctly. (The Smart Follow Me mode which utilizes GPS to track an object does, in fact, stay at a fixed distance from the object as the object moves around.)

2) The Flight Log appears to be tracking Altitude now. I saved a Flight Log from before I updated to the new version of the Breeze Cam app and compared it to the Flight Log that I created today.

Today's log captured data in the 'Alt' (Altitude I assume) field that seemed to correspond to my flight. (I say 'seemed to correspond' because the data in all fields of the Flight Log uses a different scale than I use in the app. The app displays altitude and distance in feet - the Flight Log does not, however, the data in the Flight Log did change proportionally in the direction that I expected it to.)

The 'Alt' field from my previous Flight Log did not do this. For the most part the Altitude data showed 0, with an occasional deviation from +3 to -3.

Jeśli jest tak, jak piszesz, to jest jakaś bzdura. Funkcja follow me, aż do ostatniej aktualizacji działała poprawnie, czyli dron podążał za zaznaczonym obiektem w oznaczonej odległości. Czyli nie stał w miejscu tylko leciał za mną w pewnej odległości.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval