Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Cam app iOS unable to login user

Reaction score
Registered and Signed in when I first got drone and app, now have been trying for weeks to sign back in “Network Error”always the message. App has full access to cell data and wifi connectivity to internet.. ideas?

Attachments

• 159CF547-7494-4F2A-A2B7-2FA07B732E7B.png
    159CF547-7494-4F2A-A2B7-2FA07B732E7B.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 44
  • AEB0F105-208E-4C04-94BC-4E8F85BD849D.png
    AEB0F105-208E-4C04-94BC-4E8F85BD849D.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 42
See if you can sign into the Yuneec site on a web browser. If that works, try signing in on Breeze Cam with the same credentials before connecting to the Breeze.

This has been a problem since right around Black Friday time frame. I logged out of Breeze Cam due to a post in another thread and could not log back in. Have been trying occasionally for a month now. So I scheduled a support call with Yuneec CS. I spoke with Sheldon and he said that the Server and link used with the Breeze Cam app is no longer functional. I already knew it was not necessary to have access to the app’s functions.

I look at the date on the OP of this thread and see it has been a problem longer than since Black Friday. There was no explanation of why the server was shut down, but many decisions at corporate headquarters are not passed on to the Customer Support personnel.

The good thing is you can fly your Breeze without logging in through the Breeze Cam app.

Reactions: PilotDJS and Ashman
This has been a problem since right around Black Friday time frame. I logged out of Breeze Cam due to a post in another thread and could not log back in. Have been trying occasionally for a month now. So I scheduled a support call with Yuneec CS. I spoke with Sheldon and he said that the Server and link used with the Breeze Cam app is no longer functional. I already knew it was not necessary to have access to the app’s functions.

I look at the date on the OP of this thread and see it has been a problem longer than since Black Friday. There was no explanation of why the server was shut down, but many decisions at corporate headquarters are not passed on to the Customer Support personnel.

The good thing is you can fly your Breeze without logging in through the Breeze Cam app.

Does this mean that firmware updates are not possible now?

Thanks

Firmware updates are possible, but beyond the present release for each region of the world, it is not likely. The same goes for both the iOS and Android versions of Breeze Cam.

For instance if you travel from the US to Europe with your Breeze and cell phone, when your phone connects with a cell tower there it will detect where you are and set your phone to European cellular and WiFi standards. Then when you connect to the Breeze it will probably do an OTA firmware update to the European version.

What are we supposed to do for support? The instructions tell us to submit the telemetry files via the Breeze Cam app?!?

What are we supposed to do for support? The instructions tell us to submit the telemetry files via the Breeze Cam app?!?

Use a full browser on your PC and go to the Yuneec website. You will find a link to register your Breeze. If you need Customer Support go to the Yuneec USA | Support site and select Speak to a Pro. If they need your telemetry files they will send you an email with instructions for retrieving them from Breeze Cam.

I have the she problem. But it seems not to bother it flying. My question is does the control that comes with the drone only work out side. I use pilot mode with no GPS and it will not stay connected. Any advise. I know this has nothing to do with this Post but I seen where the people on this Post are also newbies.

I have the she problem. But it seems not to bother it flying. My question is does the control that comes with the drone only work out side. I use pilot mode with no GPS and it will not stay connected. Any advise. I know this has nothing to do with this Post but I seen where the people on this Post are also newbies.

If you are referring to the controller for the Breeze it only works in the Controller Task mode. That mode works with and without GPS enabled. If you fly indoors, GPS should be disabled and be sure to have a LOT OF LIGHT so the Flow Sensor can work properly. The Flow Sensor and IRS work together to stabilize the Breeze indoors. It is rare that it will hover completely motionless and small corrections will need to be made. It helps to lower the speed in the Drone Settings as flying indoors is usually tight quarters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop