Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Crash

Reaction score
Well picked up my drone Thursday and have been flying it a ton since getting it. Just launched it in a school parking lot and before it even got 3 feet high it took off towards the building and slammed into the school that was 20+ feet away. Was able to put all the legs back on and got the bottom plate reattached but no clue why that happened. I️ am using my phone for the controller so wasn’t a stuck button or anything like that. Not sure what to do at this point but not very happy right now. Wondering it Walmart will exchange it at this point

Just happened a few hours ago. GPS was all set everything was just fine when it took off. It bolted straight at the building the second it got off the ground and I️ had no chance of stopping it

You can contact Walmart and see if they would exchange it for a new one. Not 100% sure because as long as you crash it, it won't look the same as the new one. If they are not accepting it, you can always contact the manufacturer and I believe they will fix it for you.

Thankfully Walmart exchanged I️t for me so hopefully I️ will have better luck with this one!

I had this happen once but it flew directly into my truck. Came out to be the calibration. Sorry that happened to you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig