Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Firmware

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Breeze with WiFi issues. Tried everything but even though was able to get some flights, was more miss than hit. I purchased a second hand A9 board from US (I'm in UK), fitted it and now working perfectly. I did a compass calibration and it is flying well. Before replacing I had tried installing different firmware to try and repair the fault. I noticed yesterday that it is on US firmware, would it be advisable to change to EU, or is it better to leave alone now working.

My spontaneous reply would be "Never change a running system". Newer EU firmwares (Cam > 1.39) struggle with avoiding certain frequencies shared with weather-radar. They usually take their time to connect with the mobile, say 120 secs max. sometimes. On the other hand if you want to be fully compliant with EU-rules you should update to EU firmware. Taking Brexit into account one should not be overly concerned with Bruxells. So pondering this and that... just leave it as it is ;)

Many thanks for this, interesting about frequencies. I think I will stay with if it's not broke don't fix it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss