Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze follow me mode not working

had a small issue with follow me using S5 android with gps turned on. The breeze followed me even as I went too fast, it caught up when I stopped and turned around. It started following but when I stopped to land and recover drone it kept going ? Did not have any trouble switching to pilot mode and bringing back to land. Just wonder why it carried on going ? see video here >

I've just read the other responses and wonder whether you were using the 'wrong' toggle position? I'm also struggling to get the hang of using follow-me reliably - so wonder whether you have any update on what works? Thanks.

I've just read the other responses and wonder whether you were using the 'wrong' toggle position? I'm also struggling to get the hang of using follow-me reliably - so wonder whether you have any update on what works? Thanks.

clearEd the app cache as someone suggested on here but not had chance to test it.
will let you know when I next test it

I can't get the Follow Me mode working with GPS ( 2 arrows), using an iPhone X.
It behaves as in the other option (optical) just hovering in the same place.
Any advice?

Last edited:
AFAIK the smartphone has to have super precise GPS reception (GPS plus GLONASS) with an accuracy less than 2 meter. I learned this in some other threads in German forums. But common consensus is that follow me / follow my phone is still a tricky business and IOS users are slightly better off in comparison to Androids. Even Yuneec Germany admitted that there are lots of bugs in "follow me". I even got an offer for a full refund if I was insisting on a proper functioning Folllow Me.
So my advice would be to get the best reception as possible for location services and allow the breeze app using the location data.
@DoomMeister would be the best qualified person to ask as @Lalo has an IOS phone
HTH

Doesn't take off

If it still doesn’t work, try uninstalling Breeze Cam and reloading it through the App Store.

AFAIK the smartphone has to have super precise GPS reception (GPS plus GLONASS) with an accuracy less than 2 meter. I learned this in some other threads in German forums. But common consensus is that follow me / follow my phone is still a tricky business and IOS users are slightly better off in comparison to Androids. Even Yuneec Germany admitted that there are lots of bugs in "follow me". I even got an offer for a full refund if I was insisting on a proper functioning Folllow Me.
So my advice would be to get the best reception as possible for location services and allow the breeze app using the location data.
@DoomMeister would be the best qualified person to ask as @Lalo has an IOS phone
HTH
The reception is quite good, the number of satellites is between 13 to 18. but the Breeze (with 2 arrows selected), doesn't follow my iPhone X, just hovers at the same place pointing its camera, without translation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430