Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze FPV Controller

You can disregard what follows. I missed where you said you were able to update and that the controller is working.

I had the 2017 version on my tablet, and had to load the 2012 version to get the controller update to run. It has to do with the version that was used to develop the updates. It’s not the first time I’ve encountered such things with Windows programs. You will find the same circumstances with programs developed with different versions of .Net programming platform.

It worked for me and a couple other people that had this problem and the update has to be installed to get the camera gimbal to move properly.

yes, my initial problem was that I tried to install the 64-bit x64 package and faced those issues of it being already present on my laptop. Once installed the 32-bit x86 package, it went smoothly.

Thank you again

In controller mode the controls are correct if you face the camera away from you. This is the way most quads are flown.

In Pilot, Selfie, Orbit, Journey, and Follow Me modes the controls are normal if you have the camera facing you. It was setup that way because the flyer is the camera subject in those modes. There is a soft switch labeled R that will allow you to use traditional controls in Pilot mode.

yes exactly. I use it this way with the touchscreen on my phone. I was willing to use it the same way in controller mode, e.g. with the camera facing me same as in pilot mode and take photos/videos of us using the controller then using the R switch to reverse and fly like a regular drone. Unfortunately the R soft switch is not present in controller mode.

Well, I'll have to live with this.

Great news anyway that now with the updated firmware the gimbal works properly with the Dpad up/down buttons and I like the feeling of flying it with the controller.

Glad all is working. You are more than welcome. I'm sure you'll be able to give assistance to others in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig