Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze is dead?

Reaction score
For months now I have not been able to locate a useable solution for the missing breeze cam app. Can anyone offer a way to fly my breeze... While many do not like Breeze it works for me when I need it..Please help with an app. Im using android as well..Help

It is similar in appearance and function. It improves distance and speed limitations. It's been awhile, but I don't remember it being significantly larger than the original. I believe the original was 49Mb. This one appears to be 48Mb.
If it worries you, don't do it. The original should show up somewhere, sooner or later.

Last edited:
For months now I have not been able to locate a useable solution for the missing breeze cam app. Can anyone offer a way to fly my breeze... While many do not like Breeze it works for me when I need it..Please help with an app. Im using android as well..Help
The original has been on the Yuneec website in the download section for the Breeze for at least a month now. There have been several posts on that subject since it went up on Yuneec’s web server.

You can download the Breeze Cam app from the Yuneec website.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss