Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze wifi

I have an HTC ONE M8 phone from the UK and I live in the UK and I am not entirely sure if the yuneec breeze will work here since I ordered it from the USA. I am not sure if it will connect to my phone?Could you plz inform me if it will? If it will please can you tell me what I need to do to get it working?
PHONE-HTC ONE M8-UK
YUNEEC BREEZE is from the US
Will it still work in the UK using the normal app(Breeze Cam)? As well as that, will it connect to my phone which I bought from the UK? I do live in the UK so I need to know if it will work so that I can hopefully cancel the order. It is dual band and has 5ghz. If it can, please could you tell me and advise me on how to do it. Please, could you reply as soon as possible so I cancel it if it will not work?

But I keep asking this question- Will it work in the UK if it is a US drone?

But I keep asking this question- Will it work in the UK if it is a US drone?

Then you need to call Yuneec Support and ask them!!! None of us work for Yuneec! We are just customers like you. The decision is yours not ours, we empathize with your dilemma, but we can only offer you our best guess. That has been done.

Yuneec are not picking up calls or answering emails- It has been like this for 2 weeks!

Yuneec are not picking up calls or answering emails- It has been like this for 2 weeks!
The specs on the HTC should be enough to allow connection. There is firmware for Europe (they have the (F) extension on the end of the file) that should make the Breeze usable if you can’t connect right out of the box. Search the Breeze forums for firmware updates in Europe. I’ve seen several.

PRO, I get it you live in the UK. So you should contact Yuneec in Germany, as they care for costumers in Europe. The people there are very friendly and competent. Contact details can be found in the breeze app.

PRO, I get it you live in the UK. So you should contact Yuneec in Germany, as they care for costumers in Europe. The people there are very friendly and competent. Contact details can be found in the breeze app.
After a crashlanding with my old Breeze "Jerry" I thought it would be best to by a new one. A misjudgement but anyway: I tried newcomer "Tom" and noticed that my HTC 10 finds its Wi-Fi awfully fast! So I started Wi-Fi analyzer on my smartphone with both Tom en Jerry running. Result: Toms signals in channel 40 at 5170 Mhz. Jerry channel 140 at 5710 Mhz. Seems to me like a big difference and although the smartphone seems to connect much easier to the lower channel it is capable of connecting to the higher channel as well.

After a crashlanding with my old Breeze "Jerry" I thought it would be best to by a new one. A misjudgement but anyway: I tried newcomer "Tom" and noticed that my HTC 10 finds its Wi-Fi awfully fast! So I started Wi-Fi analyzer on my smartphone with both Tom en Jerry running. Result: Toms signals in channel 40 at 5170 Mhz. Jerry channel 140 at 5710 Mhz. Seems to me like a big difference and although the smartphone seems to connect much easier to the lower channel it is capable of connecting to the higher channel as well.
So you will want to NOT update Tom. Look at the version of your firmware in the app - I am pretty sure Jerry has the newer firmware which is slower in connecting at the higher frequencies. Channels below 100 are not supported any longer in newer firmware. It has to do with TPS and DFS - they take their time to negotiate a handshake with your phone.

So you will want to NOT update Tom. Look at the version of your firmware in the app - I am pretty sure Jerry has the newer firmware which is slower in connecting at the higher frequencies. Channels below 100 are not supported any longer in newer firmware. It has to do with TPS and DFS - they take their time to negotiate a handshake with your phone.
Thxs for the advise airborne! I haven't tested the newcomer in all modes yet (only pilot mode until now) But if it performs good like it does now I'll keep it like that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder