Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Brightness

Reaction score
Is there any way to turn up the brightness on the st10? When I fly early evening its hard to see.
I would like to turn up the brightness if possible.

Reaction score
I have the sun shade,I want to turn up the brightness in the early evening.

Reaction score
I have a new Pro Sun Shade also. Mine isn't as solid black as I would like it to be. Have any of you used flat black paint to make them darker? I'm not sure if the spray paint would attack the plastic though?

Reaction score
for me it is just great the way it is , i don't see a problem with the paint the way it is . if you face the sun when flying it's way harder to see any thing , at this time in the summer the sun is lower in the sky try facing the sky with the sun behind you .
fly safe

Reactions: Ron_Dog
Reaction score
for me it is just great the way it is , i don't see a problem with the paint the way it is . if you face the sun when flying it's way harder to see any thing , at this time in the summer the sun is lower in the sky try facing the sky with the sun behind you .
fly safe
I added a light coat of flat black ( Wal Mart spray can) paint to it,and it is now much better!:) I don't know if all of them are the same,but mine seemed to be a little transparent in bright light!

Reaction score
no such thing.
Yes,you would think that,they would have included that option? Every cell phone,I Pad,tablet,ect. has it! How hard would it have been for them to do? Maybe in a future software download?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gurien428