Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

BROTECT® Matte Screen Protector for Yuneec ST24

follow my channel have mine ordered going to do an unboxing and installation video

Just got my 'Screen Protector' - Went on easily - NO Bubbles. Reduces Brightness and Sharpness slightly. There is a minor 'Diffused' effect but I guess that is required to stop the reflections. The Height of the Protector is perfect, it's about 1/8 of an inch too short (width) but that's not a problem as it covers all of the display (but not the Black edging). It's made for an ST24 so I guess the ST16 has a slightly wider screen. It's not a Fingerprint magnet and is much nicer to touch. Your finger sort of glides over the screen. Touch sensitivity has not changed. It does not actually get rid of the reflections, it diffuses them so that the screen is not like a mirror any more. I will report back in a few days after some Flights.

Just got my 'Screen Protector' - Went on easily - NO Bubbles. Reduces Brightness and Sharpness slightly. There is a minor 'Diffused' effect but I guess that is required to stop the reflections. The Height of the Protector is perfect, it's about 1/8 of an inch too short (width) but that's not a problem as it covers all of the display (but not the Black edging). It's made for an ST24 so I guess the ST16 has a slightly wider screen. It's not a Fingerprint magnet and is much nicer to touch. Your finger sort of glides over the screen. Touch sensitivity has not changed. It does not actually get rid of the reflections, it diffuses them so that the screen is not like a mirror any more. I will report back in a few days after some Flights.
We are waiting your feedback :)

Done 4 flights since I fitted the Screen Protector. I totally forgot it was fitted. Screen clearly visible in direct sunlight but way better using the sunshade. Overall I would say it's an improvement to the standard screen. I will not be removing it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval