Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Buggy Update

Yeah, yeah,, you guys are your "old" firmware. I took my 3DR Solo to the park today while my new Breeze Batteries charged! My Copilot came along although he was MIA from the Photo Op?
When you fly, it is necessary to "Look the Part"! :)

UASattire2.jpg

I've been following all the posts here and have had all the same issues with the new firmware. (Blue screen of suspense until the drone lands itself). After turning airplane mode on,and wifi on, I was still a little apprehensive about going up. Knowing the cellular data is off, I was worried about the gps not being sufficiently updated. Apparently it still works just fine as I tested it by connecting the wifi to the breeze, opening maps, and walking up to the next block. The pin follows accurately.

I went up, everything works smoothly, but I did drop connection when my phone sent a push notification for 20% phone battery. I'll test again later tomorrow. It's almost dark here

Ah yes... the dreaded Blue Screen of Death. Was Yuneec copying Microsoft? #bsod #macrox

BSOD.jpg

Update on my crashed Breeze. Sent it back after the crash and just got the email saying its on its way back. It looks like they replaced everything electronic .

Item
Qty
Brief Description
Rate
Amount
Breeze 4K 1 Includes Case, Propellers Guards and Two Flight Batteries $0.00
YUNFCA116SVC 1 Breeze Airframe / Body Set (White) (Authorized Service Use Only) $39.99 $39.99
YUNFCA117SVC 1 Breeze Cabin Cover Component (White) (Authorized Service Use Only) $39.99 $39.99
YUNFCA108SVC 1 Breeze M7 Board (Authorized Service Use Only) $119.95 $119.95
YUNFCA109SVC 1 Breeze A9 Board (Authorized Service Use Only) $249.95 $249.95
Breeze Propellers 2 Breeze Propeller (2pcs clockwise and 2pcs counter-clockwise) $12.99 $25.98
Discount ($475.86)
Total $0.00

All free! Total for the repairs $475.86. WOW!!!!!
I guess Authorized Service Use Only means the repairs have some new updated parts.

Reactions: FLYXLSA
Mine's on the way to California. The slow way... UPS Ground. OFW, it's windy and cold out. Hopefully it will be back with a new GPS Module and flying well. Nice to know Yuneec takes care of its customers. I got a "canned" reply on my Amazon review, but it was a reply. They really seem to care which is an excellent thing!

Also good to know spare parts are available it the need arises. Here's one source I saw on a quick google search:

Yuneec Breeze Selfie Drone OEM Parts and Accessories

Reactions: bestaudioguy
Hi everyone!
I`m reading this forum for quite some time. I`ve got the same problems with wifi here. I wrote Yuneec Germany and they answered me today (see attached pdf).

I sent my breeze back and wait for a new one. Maybe one could test it meanwhile?

Joe

Attachments

• Update Breeze DE u. EN.pdf
    183.2 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Erikih
Hello Joe,
If you don't mind me asking, what brand and model phone are you using? If it is an android I might have some helpful information.

Ron

Hi everyone!
I`m reading this forum for quite some time. I`ve got the same problems with wifi here. I wrote Yuneec Germany and they answered me today (see attached pdf).

I sent my breeze back and wait for a new one. Maybe one could test it meanwhile?

Joe

Meine Yuneec Brezze sollte heute zurück sein! :)

Nexus 7 2013 Android 6.01

Joe
Hello Joe,

I use a Moto G4 with Android 6.0.1 and I had problems with it dropping the wifi until I read on the Android forum that Marshmallow 6.0.1 has problems with dropping wifi and that to fix it you must toggle airplane mode off and on a few times giving it enough time each time to fully connect. I also sent my Breeze back to Yuneec and they supposedly put new boards in it and flew it also (they even sent an aerial picture of their warehouse as proof (although they could have taken it with any quad they had there). Since I got it back and do the toggle trick my Breeze has flown flawlessly 8 times, probably would have been more if not for winter. Hope this helps,

Ron

Hello Joe,

I use a Moto G4 with Android 6.0.1 and I had problems with it dropping the wifi until I read on the Android forum that Marshmallow 6.0.1 has problems with dropping wifi and that to fix it you must toggle airplane mode off and on a few times giving it enough time each time to fully connect. I also sent my Breeze back to Yuneec and they supposedly put new boards in it and flew it also (they even sent an aerial picture of their warehouse as proof (although they could have taken it with any quad they had there). Since I got it back and do the toggle trick my Breeze has flown flawlessly 8 times, probably would have been more if not for winter. Hope this helps,

Ron

Hi Ron,

My Breeze should be back today!
I think that's what I said to Joe anyway.

Tim

If you've ever seen the Family Guy Italian scene, then you know that we all can speak Italian.

Bahahahaha! Don't watch the show.... that went right over my head!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin