Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Buy your next Drone with price guarentee for at least 30 days

Reaction score
I purchased my HPro combo from a local hobby store $50 off the $1899.00, plus tax, two weeks later Yuneec drops the price $500. TWO WEEKS LATER. Need i remind you This model was just released at the time not even two week earlier. I called the hobby store, out of luck chuck, you paid... now go away.
Yesterday i was in Best Buy, it's still at reduced price plus the Intell sensors are reduced as well by 50%, $300, what the **** is going on? Im a little heated cause $$$$. $$ don't grow on trees around here, i just called Yuneec, & altho very nice basically told the same thing, i didn't buy directly from yuneec, out of luck chuck, sorry you don't have that $400 for your holiday shopping.
Moral of this story: I learned to only buy from Best Buy as they have at least a 14 day return i have to research the price match but i bet it's at least 30 days. Fellow mello pilot's its a dog eat dog world, if your like me & work hard for EVERYTHING you get make sure you know the rules!!! these hobby shops don't care
Maybe we shouldn't purchase there new Releases right out the gate so they can advertise & make all these promises if you pre-order so they make millions in advance but when they dont deliver on time no concession just more promises. Yuneec is not #1 in the industry but demand the #1 price which seems to be OVER PRICED......
CONCLUSION: I hope we learn to be better consumers as we have the Big $$$$.$$ they want, lets MAKE them work harder for it, made in japan so we know the cost isn't in labor

If you bought from a reputable dealer, you should have a satisfaction guarantee. You should be able to return it for a full refund and buy elsewhere at the new price. Check your credit card. Some offer a low price guarantee.
This industry is moving fast. Competition is driving prices lower which is good. This true for many electronic things. I remember when the first digital watch (Pulsar) cost $400. You could not read it in the sunlight, it only showed the time when you pushed a button and it was huge. In a few years, there was a better digital watch that came for free in a box of cereal.

CONCLUSION: I hope we learn to be better consumers as we have the Big $$$$.$$ they want, lets MAKE them work harder for it, made in japan so we know the cost isn't in labor

Old School...I with you there, being even older than you. In fact, some rocks are younger. This last statement you made though...I've been thinking about it. I looked all around my boon-docks hovel here, looking at the labels, but the only items i have that are Made In Japan are a couple of Ham Radios. One of my daughters told me that wages in Japan are as high as ours now.

Old School, I hope you have good luck with your replacement RS Pro H, I have loads of fun with my two, but they are complicated girls. I crashed one not paying close attention, my fault, but it's fixed and flying high.

I don't want to make you feel any worse, but yesterday I saw an ad online for Costco. They have the T-H Pro for just $1479, including several accessories such as two batteries, a back pack and a lens cleaning kit, just to name a few. The also had a Phantom 4 for $1179 including a carrying case.

Thanks guys for the support & understanding. I will pass on one other thing the shop owner told me. He said after you buy something from a hobby shop STOP looking at prices.
The lesson i learned is to cover your own butt the best you can, im buying from Best Buy any electronics for now on that i can just because of the protection they offer.
I hope the elusive Mavic holds its price for more than 14 days?
I Love my H pro, flew today Perfect. The video is fabulous, the machine is fabulous, my friends are speachless, the controller blows them away, one asked if he could make a phone call on it?
Thx all

FYI, The same thing happened to me. I paid 1899.99 for my H Pro and 10 days later the priced dropped to 1499.99. My credit card company has a 30 day price a match guaranty benefit. I contacted my credit card company. Filled out a claim form online with the required proof of the lower price. About 2 weeks later I had a check for the difference in my hand. Check with your CC company or bank to see if they have a price guaranty benefit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval