Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

c 23 turn like crazy

Reaction score
My camera works ok ( video part ) but turns in all direction like a crazy... see video in file
I m locate in Greece and there is no more service for that tipe of drone's
I have sent the camera to a privete service in deutheland and it reterns like it was. No part disponible.

Attachments

• camera and drone video.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
Focus Studio10:30 PM (0 minutes ago)
Do you have any idea about the cost of a reparation based on the video in the forum, and what is the reason of this problem ?

My camera works ok ( video part ) but turns in all direction like a crazy... see video in file
I m locate in Greece and there is no more service for that tipe of drone's
I have sent the camera to a privete service in deutheland and it reterns like it was. No part disponible.
Did the private service tell you what part was needed?
The spinning can be caused by several things.
A damaged or deteriorated communication ribbon is the most common cause, and those ribbons are often hard to find.
It could also be a problem with the IMU, but the IMU is normally easy to obtain from salvaged cameras.
It could be an encoder issue, especially if the camera is making any beeping sounds. The problem encoder would likely be the ROLL encoder at the back of the arm. No so likely the Yaw encoder itself. The roll encoder magnet should at least be checked for deterioration.

It would be of great assistance if the private service would tell you what was checked and what was found.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook