Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Calibration Troubles

Reaction score
I just received my H920 plus with ST16 controller. I got blinded to camera and took it out to get the unit calibrated. I hit calibration and then compass and get the response from the drone. I get to the forward turn and get two beeps and proceed 60 degrees and do the forward turn and get no response. I have tried the maneuver a dozen time with the same affect. Can anyone help ? I’ve watched videos but they are 2016 videos and I’m not sure the have the same controller. But they do the calibration differently than the owners manual shows.

I just received my H920 plus with ST16 controller. I got blinded to camera and took it out to get the unit calibrated. I hit calibration and then compass and get the response from the drone. I get to the forward turn and get two beeps and proceed 60 degrees and do the forward turn and get no response. I have tried the maneuver a dozen time with the same affect. Can anyone help ? I’ve watched videos but they are 2016 videos and I’m not sure the have the same controller. But they do the calibration differently than the owners manual shows.
I have both the 920 and two 920+.
Three bits of advice: watch the calibration videos closely, take the camera and gimbal off before compass calibration and find a friend to help. The 920 I have came with 2 ST-24 ground stations but the 920+ came with 1 ST-16 ground station. The compass calibration procedures are the same for both.
I believe there is a better manual on this forum for your 920+.

If you spend too much time working through the calibration process the system will “time out” and exit the calibration cycle. If you are doing the calibration alone you may be spending too much time trying to get it done.

As the 920 is large and very difficult for a single person to handle during calibration, find something of a height that will allow you to rest one boom on it while flipping the drone while you hold the other side. A 30 gallon trash can or similar is about the right height. To help prevent the boom from sliding off the rim, find and old towel, fold it to where it’s about an 1” or 2” thick, and tape it to the rim of the trash can.

Reactions: Docdor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace