Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera following Wizard?

Reaction score
Hi,
Last Sunday I filmed a bunch of motocross riders with the TH. It coincidentally came along. It was hard for me to follow those guys well. All of a sudden it occurred to me that I also could give the Wizard to a motorcyclist. So the camera could keep an eye on the biker and I could concentrate on the fly. Have not been able to test because the wizard was not charged.

I doubt, however, whether my idea is correct. I see only links with the wizard where you use the wizard to fly and ST16 to control the camera. I would like to see the camera follow the wizard and I can use the ST16 to fly.
Anyone who knows if it's possible?
Regards, John.
Btw hereby the film I shot.

Hi,
Last Sunday I filmed a bunch of motocross riders with the TH. It coincidentally came along. It was hard for me to follow those guys well. All of a sudden it occurred to me that I also could give the Wizard to a motorcyclist. So the camera could keep an eye on the biker and I could concentrate on the fly. Have not been able to test because the wizard was not charged.

I doubt, however, whether my idea is correct. I see only links with the wizard where you use the wizard to fly and ST16 to control the camera. I would like to see the camera follow the wizard and I can use the ST16 to fly.
Anyone who knows if it's possible?
Regards, John.
Btw hereby the film I shot.
Currently not possible. Would be great though. Maybe create a ccc to traverse the length of the course then control the camera.

Bill W.

According to the manual you can bind the wizard to the H, enable Follow Me mode and give the wizard to the cyclist. (ST16 Controller doesn't need to be powered on). There are several videos on Youtube.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

According to earlier videos and advertisements you can. Have never tried it. Call yuneec cus to merge service and I am sure they will tell you how. Or there may be a video on their website.

Reactions: Subtle Shots
Page 13 of the Typhoon H User Manual describes how to bind 2 ST16 Controllers to the H. I agree - Customer service might give you more details.

Reactions: Subtle Shots
According to the manual you can bind the wizard to the H, enable Follow Me mode and give the wizard to the cyclist. (ST16 Controller doesn't need to be powered on). There are several videos on Youtube.

Hi ebi718,
I know but I need to control the camera with the ST16. When I use this it's only possible to fly the H autonomous with the wizard.

Page 13 of the Typhoon H User Manual describes how to bind 2 ST16 Controllers to the H. I agree - Customer service might give you more details.

I don't own two ST16. I have one ST16 and a wizard.

Hi ebi718,
I know but I need to control the camera with the ST16. When I use this it's only possible to fly the H autonomous with the wizard.
I think you can still do that. Bind wizard to the H and the st16 to the camera in team mode

Bill W.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval