Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera hot swapping.

JamesHHplusMantisQ

No cow bell! MORE COLOUR!!
Reaction score
I have a typhoon H with one cgo3 plus camera and a cgoet low-light camera for hot swaping. I also have a typhoon h plus. My question is can I hot swap to my typhoon h plus?1561520683096.jpeg1561520707608.jpeg

Hi James,

You are talking about a CGO-ET to use with the Typhoon H, right ? Du to the fact, that the Typhoon H and the Typhoon H+ are total different platforms (Hardware & Software), you wont be able to use the CGO-ET with both systems.

Greetings Marc

Reactions: JamesHHplusMantisQ
A path they take to increase revenue.

I’ve read some replies from a few respected members of this forum, stating in effect: the upgraded flight control system in the H Plus and H520 systems, respectively, are leaps forward in functionality and usability. I believe room for expansion was also mentioned.

While I agree, having full backward compatibility would be nice and save some of our investments, I understand the need to evolve, which sometimes leaves out some older technology. Just look at the computer industry. I’ve seen a lot of the same thing over my 50+ years as a user; forty of those in the industry.

Not saying I’m happy about my own CGO-ET gathering dust.

Jeff

Reactions: JamesHHplusMantisQ
It’s a very disappointing path they created. I’m curious if you find the ET worth the money.
I do. It has qualities I am looking for to offer potential customers. I make Vlogs for real estate agents and brokers. Thermal offers something unique enough just for advertising. Although pricy unique is key.

Yes infrared.
When I was in the Navy I was cross rating to become a weatherman or an Airographers mate. So I learned a little bit about infrared there tracking weather systems. What I'm doing now is different I am tracking geology and substrate so I'm looking for hot spots in the ground and as far as I can tell I haven't found any yet

When I was in the Navy I was cross rating to become a weatherman or an Airographers mate. So I learned a little bit about infrared there tracking weather systems. What I'm doing now is different I am tracking geology and substrate so I'm looking for hot spots in the ground and as far as I can tell I haven't found any yet
If you have any specific questions I will try to answer them

• Thermal sensors: detailed asset management, streamlining collaboration, detecting hidden anomalies beneath surfaces and checking for proper sealing of roofs and windows

However I live in the Pacific Northwest so I'm half tempted to go and see if I can track hotspots in the mountains

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval