Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera looses WIFI at a short distance

Lol....I'll just say... really high. BUT.... I'm not a dumb *** either. I fly next to (And I mean next to!! See my post of the Q i lost a couple of weeks ago.) mountain terrain and there is no plane or anything to hit unless it's crashing. :)
Just a couple of things to think about... Our Q's are not the kind of drone you would ever want to fly over a crowd or event. Our Q's (like many others) are the ones you see falling out of the sky and hopefully just missing someone.There not like the drones you see flying over the NFL football games.
Some of the members here are working to get their FAA commercial drone licenses for business.
If your serious about the business side, have look for those threads and make some new friends.
Let us know what we can do to help.
:)

Added: here's one of those threads
I passed too! Another FAA certificate on the way!

Lol....I'll just say... really high. BUT.... I'm not a dumb *** either. I fly next to (And I mean next to!! See my post of the Q i lost a couple of weeks ago.) mountain terrain and there is no plane or anything to hit unless it's crashing. :)
Just a couple of things to think about... Our Q's are not the kind of drone you would ever want to fly over a crowd or event. Our Q's (like many others) are the ones you see falling out of the sky and hopefully just missing someone.There not like the drones you see flying over the NFL football games.
Some of the members here are working to get their FAA commercial drone licenses for business.
If your serious about the business side, have look for those threads and make some new friends.
Let us know what we can do to help.

Added: here's one of those threads
I passed too! Another FAA certificate on the way!
I appreciate it! I will check out those posts! This is probably a dumb question.. but since I am kinda new to the drone world, why are our drones the one you see falling out of the sky?

All makers have "Flyways and Drop Outs".
They occur for many reasons and sometimes no reason that's discernible.
Some times they might throw a prop or lose a motor.
Some times a battery may fail.
Sometimes the drone just gets a mind of it's own.
I have a buddy that builds custom drones for commercial use.
The average price for one if his cheaper drones is about $12-$14 K.
That's the difference.

Reactions: thewineguy
I just watched this video where the guy lands his DJI drone to his holiday home terrace EIGHT kilometers away! :eek:

Reactions: Jafo
I just watched this video where the guy lands his DJI drone to his holiday home terrace EIGHT kilometers away! :eek:

That was pretty awesome. I don't ever see that happening with a Yuneec.No matter what antenna mod you do to it.
I have the ITElite mod on my radio and the antenna mods on my Q and I wouldn't trust it over 5000' although I have gone out as far as 5700'.
Not to mention battery life. That's one pretty efficient drone.
Thanks for the post.
Jafo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace