Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera mounting block different

Reaction score
Received the camera mount block the other day. The rubber cushions are longer and fit much better now. The ends you push through the plastic are thicker and harder to pull out now. Give you the proper clearance between the top of the gimbal and the block. One issue is the two keeper pins seem to be too short. Those two ends are pulled down limiting the motion. Going to call them Monday and find out if you even need those pins now or if there are longer ones. Easy enough to install pull the top cover off 3 screws over a little cover on the circuit board. It only goes in one way. Wires are tiny and not a lot of play so be careful.

Reactions: DroneClone
Received the camera mount block the other day. The rubber cushions are longer and fit much better now. The ends you push through the plastic are thicker and harder to pull out now. Give you the proper clearance between the top of the gimbal and the block. One issue is the two keeper pins seem to be too short. Those two ends are pulled down limiting the motion. Going to call them Monday and find out if you even need those pins now or if there are longer ones. Easy enough to install pull the top cover off 3 screws over a little cover on the circuit board. It only goes in one way. Wires are tiny and not a lot of play so be careful.

Without the keeper pins you might pull the rubber cushions out before the mount breaks loose thus ripping the wires out.

It don't take much to break the mount which is a good thing to save the camera.

Yea its an H. I had to replace it because the little rail broke. Camera was hanging a little crooked so I checked it out. Flew twice today before the sky looked a little too dark. Not a bit of trouble it flew great all day.

Reactions: DroneClone
Yea its an H. I had to replace it because the little rail broke. Camera was hanging a little crooked so I checked it out. Flew twice today before the sky looked a little too dark. Not a bit of trouble it flew great all day.

Hiya I've snapped the rail mount with the clip that attachs to the bottom or the typhoon how do I go about ordering a new one and can you post a link please and a picture thanks Ryan.

Or, if in the USA, just contact Yuneec in Ontario, CA.
844 898 6332

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval