Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera settings

Reaction score
I have a Typhoon Q500 4k with cgo3 camera and am wondering what is the best setting for getting smooth, real time playback? I quite often am getting jerky and slow motion playback. Tonight I used1920x1080f24 and improved video considerably . Can I get it better with another setting? No 4k . Thanks

How fast is your computer, how old, what size is video card, what software are you using for playback, windows 10, mac? these will make a considerable difference in how your able to view your recorded video.
I had to purchase a gaming computer and other software so i can view 4k without compressing it before post production.
I use GOM Player free download to review my 4k raw footage.
Try HandBrake free download to compress your 4k to 1920 x 1080.

How fast is your computer, how old, what size is video card, what software are you using for playback, windows 10, mac? these will make a considerable difference in how your able to view your recorded video.
I had to purchase a gaming computer and other software so i can view 4k without compressing it before post production.
I use GOM Player free download to review my 4k raw footage.
Try HandBrake free download to compress your 4k to 1920 x 1080.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A I know it is pretty basic because I only do this for fun,,not professionaly. Thank you

There are a few things you can try.
First try this app for video. You may find it gives better playback. 321 Media Player - Android Apps on Google Play
Add a 64 GB micro sd card. That may help.
Make sure all other apps are closed before playing video. Turn off WIFI and Location services. Sometimes it helps to reboot the Tablet before you play video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forestdigital