Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera

Reaction score
one of the wires came un soldered on the cg02+ camera will not go up are down now. does take pictures a video. i was told to buy a bypass wire. i have a q500+ typhoon not the 4k. any help would be great.

Posting a picture will help people in aiding you for a solution to your problem. Hard to say what to do if we don't see which wire and where.

Its pretty hard to tell from your picture but I'm guessing the two wires I have marked with arrows are the ones your talking about? I can't tell if they got ripped out of the plug or if they where attached inside the gimbal boards?
0724162108.jpg

yes it came off of the gimbal board looks like the solder came undone i was told to use a by pass wire but was not sure where to connect it to. thanks for the help

The CGO2+ cameras are different and the method they are referring to is for the CGO3 gimbal boards. You would have to separate the bottom plate from the top plate to see where the wires go. Pretty hard to say from that picture.
Sorry

OK so it looks like you pulled the plug right off the board. Thats not good. It needs micro soldering to be put back on.

so this plug here goes to the copper on the board. Like I said it will need micro soldering. This lady does it. She fixes Ipads and smart phones she is real good at what she does.

Mail-in Instructions | iPad Rehab

Attachments

• 07241621081.jpg
    07241621081.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval