Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can an ST16 Pro controller be used with a Tornado H920 (not plus)? Or a CGO4 with ST24?

I would much prefer the slider zoom control over the ST-16 screen slider. The screen slider is much too small and over shoots selected position every time. I ‘spose it could be worse and not have a zoom at all.

I would much prefer the slider zoom control over the ST-16 screen slider. The screen slider is much too small and over shoots selected position every time. I ‘spose it could be worse and not have a zoom at all.
Yeah, I agree. The screen slider is not all that great either. Just glad to have a zoom, even just the 3X. The V18 camera was a bit ridiculous. Focus left a bit to be desired and trying to find an exact spot that you're looking for when zoomed in was a little tough. When zoomed all the way in, any little air current or movement of the a/c caused the image to jump a good bit. For what it is , its OK but the CGO4 beats it hands down as far as image quality.

We might think about getting together. I’m in Calaveras. I would love to see an original 920 in action.

We might think about getting together. I’m in Calaveras. I would love to see an original 920 in action.
That would be great. Let's try to stay in touch. As soon as we're all allowed to come out of hibernation of course! You anywhere near San Andreas/Mountain Ranch? Know those areas pretty well.

Resident or inmate?[emoji6][emoji56]. Then again, right now we’re ALL inmates...
Wasn't nurse Ratched one of your nurses?

Resident or inmate?[emoji6][emoji56]. Then again, right now we’re ALL inmates...
I heard that inmates were counted during the census; does that make them residents?
I think if I were an inmate, I would probably not have access to drones.
No, I'm not an inmate but I probably put a few of them in there. Retired LEO.

You knew it was in jest, right? At the moment we are all inmates captives of the asylum. You’d get along great at a family gathering. My kids are both LEA. One arrests, one prosecutes.

You knew it was in jest, right? At the moment we are all inmates captives of the asylum. You’d get along great at a family gathering. My kids are both LEA. One arrests, one prosecutes.
Yes, taken in jest and good humor. BTW, you're not the first to "accuse" me of being a recipient of free room and board courtesy of the state. I have told a few people that no, I am not a resident of Mule Creek Manor.
Yep, we're all captive right now. Pretty sad when the highlight of my week is going to the grocery store although I did make it out for a bike ride today.

Reactions: PatR and thoneter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval