Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can not reset the breeze

Reaction score
I was try to reset but after i follow all the step and turn it off, i didnt hear the long beef sound. the only sound i heard it the original turn off sound. You think what i should doing now to reset it properly

Last edited:
Are you doing it exactly like this?

Read the last post in this thread please under Factory Reset

How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum
I followed all the way through but when you turn off your device to let it reset you will hear the long beed sound then 3 beef sound original. But with my drone, i tried it many time but i didn't hear the long beef sound. all the soung i hear is only the 3 original turn off sound

I followed all the way through but when you turn off your device to let it reset you will hear the long beed sound then 3 beef sound original. But with my drone, i tried it many time but i didn't hear the long beef sound. all the soung i hear is only the 3 original turn off sound
Contact Yuneec Support either Chat or by Phone

Also i have an issue with wifi connection ir sensor (red light instead of violet) and zero satellite (red 0)

Did you buy your Breeze used or new?

How long ago did you purchase it?

If you bought it new and are still within the return/exchange period do so.

Also check this thread How To: Tell if my phone, tablet, or pad is compatible with the Breeze? to see if your phone/pad/tablet is compatible with the Breeze.

A new Breeze should never need a reset performed right out of the box.

Did you buy your Breeze used or new?

How long ago did you purchase it?

If you bought it new and are still within the return/exchange period do so.

Also check this thread How To: Tell if my phone, tablet, or pad is compatible with the Breeze? to see if your phone/pad/tablet is compatible with the Breeze.

A new Breeze should never need a reset performed right out of the box.
The new one. I just purchased it from best buy for the last thursday and i got it on monday ( i still keep everything include my bill)

Take it back to BestBuy for an exchange.

But also check to be sure your phone is compatible too.

Did a bad calibration on my Breeze and tried doing the factory reset according to DoomMeister and the video. Even took the cover plate of the bottom to make sure I was pushing the button. Never did hear the beep before I turned the battery off. May not be an issue, but any thoughts?
Levitan50
Got it to work, but it took about 10 minutes for it to beep. Just FYI Don't get in a rush.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval